• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROGY

Tribute
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?

The first map, Mobs did not affect the match as much as when you try to brave a dark building in SG 2

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?

Rush corn, take what I can and stick to my route, improvising along the way

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

Although, I enjoy the slight additions, it would be nice to try to keep to the theme of the map better. Mainly commenting on the tower in the middle of the water that leads to the dungeon.

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?

I feel that currently it is very balanced. I have almost forgotten when you didn't have to craft iron. Refer to clankstar, I like his ideas and secondly, go as BIG as you can because you have a team larger than any of the community mapmakers. Making grandiose structures is definitely recommended.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
1. My favorite map is the first one because it is much more balanced in terms of weapons armor and items available.
2. On map 1 I go to a bunch of chests that are in a line essentially then head to corn once chests are refilled.
On map 2 I do the same thing but when chests are refilled I go to the pink house, then from there and I either loot corn or die trying (die as in theres a person with full iron armor and a diamond sword where I'm lucky if I have full leather armor and an iron sword)
3. I think less holes in the ground that you can easily get trapped in and have all the people waiting for death match to be activated.
4. Being able to give people stuff. Nothing over powered or game changing, but like a boat, or an enchanted wood sword, or food perhaps, or maybe a quick splash potion of healing on their head. Also a way to start death match early because people just arent finding eachother or something. And also a way to broadcast a message to the players. Like saying "Everyone go to corn!" so people will fight.

Jason Henslee

Spectator
Reaction score
The first one.

I typically move out and take a few close chests then crowd cornacopeia for easy kills.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Add more chests. On the first one there is too much open space and everyone already knows where chests are. Adding more gives it a fresh feel and keeps it fun.
More puzzles.

Also, if you need more builders I can help... free most of the day.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yoshis2ndcousin, that is more of a server thing we do, we just want you to focus about the maps. Plus to answer this, no donors means no expansion. 2000 slots is a lot of monthly costs to take care of!

arcadiam

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?I like map one the most because there's a lot less mobs that can hurt you so its more like pvp than pvm and player i also like the ruined building its more natural landscape and how its harder to find chests.
On the first map I rush for the center to see if I can get anything then go to the lake opposite of the building to get the two chests then just wander getting all the chests I find or already know of. On the second map I rush to center again the rush to the skyscraper next to the bank then into the bank then to river then to bridge then to cabin then to obsidian thing and then to tower then to big tree after that I just wander.
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?No swords in center or only one so no one slays everyone just at the beginning.
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?Yea I would like for the more expensive donor the more/better reward you would get the guy who donated 10 bucks next to the guy who donated 100 bucks should have more of a difference than name color. One idea for it sponsor capability the more you donate you could put a certain amount of things in the map or the higher you donate the more that is unlocked to spawn in. Another idea for this potential sponsor is you have to pick one person per game to sponsor and you cant give them full diamond armor diamond sword and everything no overpowering.

dB_Person

Spectator
Reaction score
1: I like the city map better, but I lag so much, i can barely play on it.
2:City: Go for the houses.
Forest: Go west of the Building, go into the cave, then start from there.
3: Not that I can think of, but maybe more parkour chests, with more chests for more difficult parkours.
4: Better chests for harder areas. I honestly hate when you spend a long time on one chest, you have 2 hearts left from trying to get to it, and there's a stick and 1 wheat. or you find a double chest, and there's an apple in it and nothing else. More potions in the chest, too. It will be easy to do this in 1.3. Thank you for reading this. :D

Caleb Knapp

Spectator
Reaction score
The second because it has more to explore and easier when on a team.

On the first I go for the cornucopia and get what I can and kill people and on the second I go to the residential area and steal the chests.

More chests!!!

I would like if there was a grace period and duel areas where people can step on a pressure plate, fall in to a jail, then step on another and run out and have to fight mobs or another tribute.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
yoshis2ndcousin, that is more of a server thing we do, we just want you to focus about the maps. Plus to answer this, no donors means no expansion. 2000 slots is a lot of monthly costs to take care of!
You always say exactly the same thing as me! ><'
just a little different :p

dB_Person

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, when you spectate, you can give 1 or 2 items to players.

hockeyguy72

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite map is the abbandoned city because there is more places to hide and the buildings are amazing. It blows my mind on how long it took to build it.

My best tactic is to listen to my brother that is sitting next to me yelling in my ear "GO TO THE CHESTS" or "RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN!"

Only one there needs to be more chests one the city map (v2.0). Again it blows my mind on how long it took to create the maps and get the server to work and I dont want to be greedy but I think people think the same thing. I really think the builders deserve some cake. Other than that, the maps are amazing.

Have the spectators give items to there favorite player. Not lava or spawn eggs but helpful stuff like food and armor. That worked in private games other than creepers pooping out of no were and tnt exploding exploding randomly and people getting revenge.

Comments
I have loved playing the survival games and I am very exited for the new map and 120 games.
I hope that there are more maps in the future.
Have fun killing your friends,
hockeyguy72
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci