• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepy_Creeperz

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Even though I love both maps in architecture and style, I think I prefer 2. It is harder to cheat (in 1 cause of all the dirt you could use X-ray mod.) and also it feels cooler.

2 1. I run straight to the pirate ship in the cave, even though there are loads of mobs. I then just survive.
Map 2: I run straight to the House with the pink wool floor and get into the chamber below.

3. I wouldn't change anything but I would...

4. Add a chest next to every1s spawn so every1 starts with something. Also, I would add in death traps. LOTS of em!

Thunder Blue

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
I like the 1st map more because it is more fun but I have played about 43 games all of which i have lost and only 2 of them have been in the new map so i cant really judge the new 1 since i died instantly both times

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
Run to the center (30% chance of dieing now), take what I can from a random chest (10 % chance of dieing now), run off (20% chance of dieing now), try to find items (50% chance of dieing now), spectate or leave

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
nothing that i can think of right now

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
try to make it so there is some kind of voting or something of which map will be played next

Sparno

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I like map 2 because its more adventurous and you have to take risks like entering the bank full of monsters.

2.My best tactic on both maps is to run into the corn and take one or two chests, If i get a sword I will fight it out but if I don't than I will run to the furthest shelter (most likely side of the dome).

3.I would like the countdown machine in the downloadable version of Minecraft SG to be in the online version as well, it will test the ability to pay atention to the timer and it will reduce time to make teams.

4.I would like a pack of mutts (angry wolves, gahst, angered pigmen) to attack the tributes on day 6 because the game gets too long after a while. I would be cool that if there was some sort of anti mutt loot in the corn once the mutts are released (inside the corn) so that its not too harsh and the mutts should be made so that they all have special abilities (wolf, track down the closest tribute).

Samotage

Spectator
Reaction score
MCGS 2, This is because it has hidden rooms and actual places you can create a base in. I generally play with friends so having small or hidden huts would help.

To run to the middle, salvage what I can, find some food, then wait...

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
Nope I don't play the map on SP.

Less chests, so it's harder to get better things. ONLY Gold or Chain amour, I hate it when someone has Iron and barely takes any damage, it's too over powered. Also only have gold, iron and wood swords, Diamond is too powerful aswell. You need to give newer players the ability to win, rather that die instantly because of a Diamond-Weilding Pro.

- Samo

EpicGhast

Spectator
Reaction score
Survival Games 1... more chests= more chances of getting things, also it was a more natural setting and more open than the second one. But the most important reason is that there were barely any places where there was chests that were guarded by lots of mobs. The mobs could possibly kill someone who didn't get anything in the cornucopia and that doesn't seem fair to me.

Get the closest chests from the cornucopia, kill anyone in the process of getting things from the chests. and run away. Then find the closest hidden chests. Also team on someone with my friends on someone who is alone.

More puzzles and secret areas and MORE chests hidden around the map. Also I would like there to be no diamond things. It doesn't give the other players a chance.

I would like to see enchanting tables being added, and traps you can manually activate for other people.

EpicGhast

Spectator
Reaction score
MCGS 2, This is because it has hidden rooms and actual places you can create a base in. I generally play with friends so having small or hidden huts would help.

To run to the middle, salvage what I can, find some food, then wait...

Nope I don't play the map on SP.

Less chests, so it's harder to get better things. ONLY Iron amour, I hate it when someone has Gold/Chain and barely takes any damage, it's too over powered. Also Only have gold, iron and wood swords, Diamond is too powerful aswell. You need to give newer players the ability to win, rather that die instantly because of a Diamond-Weilding Pro.

- Samo
... Gold/Chain armor is WEAKER than iron...

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
My favorite map would be the City map which I believe is map 2. I like this because there is a lot to explore. It also seems like more time was put into this map.
My best tactic is to grab a sword at the very beginning. If I open a chest and see a stone sword, food, and maybe some armor, I grab the sword first. I then look for people that have nice armor but no weapons and kill them for the armor. I then go through a familiar route that has many chests.

Everything seems to be fine at the moment. I would like to see some more puzzles and traps.

Not much that I can think of. Perhaps torches? Maybe you could add an official team organization so people can know who they teamed up with. Perhaps teams may be color coded. (I personally do not like to team up with others. This is a trust issue.)

Thanks for your hard work in making the new map!

broman349

Tribute
Reaction score
1. I prefer map 1 because there seem to be more chest nearer to each other. The only place I have found on map 2 like that is the village. But Everyone goes there.
2. For map 1 I go out and get full leather and an iron sword then I go to mainland and start killing people. For map 2 because most people go to the village (including me) I head to the middle get 1 full chest and the go tot he village get some more chests then kill people.
3. Less places for people to get stuck all game because they just stay in the hole/pink house till the end of the game.
4. I think that more places with 2-3 chests in it would be fair. So that EVERYONE doesn't go to the pink house. And the ship.

Meowz123

Spectator
Reaction score
I liked the destroyed city feel but that map was a bit too big. So, maybe a destroyed industrial area?

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score

the city map- its faster paced dont have to search for people for ever

rush middle-do routes-comeback to spawn for refill and repeat

cobwebs are weapons, better stuff outside of corn, if you have to spend forever getting a chest through a puzzle you get better stuff in it

more mobs- liven it up

MrFizzybang

Spectator
Reaction score
1.) My fav map interms of gameplay is the first map because there is almost no iron armor and diamonds, so anyone can end up winning.

2.) best tactic is to make a good chest route that will last me until the next chest restock, then go back through it until im well prepared.

3.) dont make such huge structures, it makes me and others lag and run out of memory.

4.) to the maps, no they are amazing the way you make them, but please put in a short 5-10 second grace period when the game starts, nothing is more frustrating then when you die within the first 15 seconds of a match.

Thank you for listening!

CraftySnake

Spectator
Reaction score
My favourite map is the second map as it is less spread out so the game play is more intense.

I will rush the centre, grab the stuff from one chest and then go on my routine chest run and kill whoever I can and then head over to the cornocopeia for the other items.
On the first map I would like it so that the chests we not as spread out as sometimes it is quite hard to find a chest which hasn't been raided and also the amount of red mushrooms in the first map as I find I can only get the brown mushrooms.

I would like there to be a one minute grace period, where no-one can be killed for a minute, this is so if you don't get anything from the chests you still would be able to get away from the more fortunate people than yourelf instead of being killed straight off the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci