• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
1. My favorite map has to be map 2. The amazing scale of things is what attracted me and my friends. We weren't too interested in running around in the forest like a bunch of hippies. Basically amazing backdrop + scale = win

2. For map 1 its try not to suck too hard
For map 2 its either head to the pink carpet house than the obsidian building or head toward scaffolding and nuclear buildings

3. Perhaps a few more underground sections. Thats really all i can think would improve it.

The_Mejia

Tribute
Reaction score
sorry heres the rest

4. Maybe something monster eggs in chests(they could be, but ive never seen them)

SantaKlaws

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map 2, because Map 1 is way too big, and players survive longer than they should be, usually making the rounds last longer than any spectator would want to watch.

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
By myself, usually sprint out and try and find a sword, armor, and food. With a friend, sprint into the middle, grab as much as possible, then leave.

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
In Map 2, maybe some of the tall buildings could be shorter, as it is really annoying to find one chest after going up to many floors and using up valuable minutes of daytime. Also remove the gamemaker building in Map1, as all it does is slow people down (unless that was intended).

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
A tropical map on mainland, maybe conneted to a small island with beach houses on it. I personally think thqt this is the 3rd best "biome" to make a SG map, as you have made city and winter already.

Furygon

Spectator
Reaction score
1.I prefer the 2nd map. It has so many different possibilities and just feels really epic.

2.I usually get a fishing rod and camp out on top of the large tower near the big tree and pull people off as they try to climb up.

3.More traps would be nice.

4.A way to trigger traps on your enemies.

9001qq

Tribute
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)? The woodland one, The urban one is too confusing :/

2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)? Keep away from everyone and find chests :p

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)? Less confusing (in the city)

4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why? Random forest fires, and very few tnts drop randomly

Zanthous

Tribute
Reaction score

3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?

1. I like the second map because it is a lot larger and has many more landmarks. It also has more of a visual appeal when you are showing it to others.

2. I don't normally play on the first map, but when I do I just try to get a weapon and kill everyone. On the second map I like to try to get as much stuff from the middle as possible before running through a line of chests if I don't get a weapon. When I get a weapon I go out and kill anyone I can, because it is the best way to collect items. If I believe I am strong enough I run toward the center and kill everyone that is camping there until night.

3. I don't know the vanilla maps.

4. I would definitely like to see more traps to set and an enchanting table in the next map. But if an enchanting table was added, it shouldn't be something just for the strong people, and should have a lot of risks to get to.

(I usually only play on the Sapling server)

Anark_Mana

Spectator
Reaction score
1. The city one, it's just so huge and there are loads of hidey holes and hidden treasures.

2. Run for your life and gather some equipment XD I usually wonder around and hide until there are only a few people left and then I go and hunt them down.

3. Not that I can think of.

4. Possibly a lake with an underwater cave. I think that would be very interesting and a cool place to hide out in.

Cupcake123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Vareide and I am the creator of the Survival Games maps. Me and my awesome builders over at my server are currently working on Survivial Games 3.

Our goals with map number 3 is to make it both fun to play and make it very good looking. When we make these maps, we put a lot of work and thought in to how to make the map as balanced and fun to play. And we need your help to make sure they are as good as they can be!

So I have some questions for you guys, and if you have time I would love hear your thoughts.

And by the way, my channel is running for King of the web! We are right now at 2. place and we would love your support by voting for us. It's completely free and you can vote 10 times a day.

http://kingofweb.com/users/vareide

ChadTheDJ: Please keep in mind that these questions are directed to the Survival Games MAPS, not our servers or our custom plugin! Anything feature requests relating to MCSG needs to be posted here. This is not a scam and sad that I had to add this but here is him linking this thread from his twitter.
i am new when will the next survival games come out???

Precursor

Spectator
Reaction score
Map 2 because there are more "logic" chestplacement (if you see an epic/abnormal thing, there is usaly a chest there), and because you do not have to play the map 15+ times to get something better than a stone sword and a lether cap against teams of 4 there all got enchanted diamond and iron gear and swords.

Map 1: try to get something from the chest in the middel, then run/swim to the islands to get some chests, then halfway throug the first night get horrible slaughtered by one of the 5 teams that allways play, as mentioned above.
Map 2: get some things from the middle, then take a route i have learned far away from the village there slaughtered is imminent.

More high risk high reward chests, and fewer areas that have more that 2 chests within 10 blocks (more spread chests so that someone that teams up and take control of a chestcluster dont automaticly dominate the game.

More high risk/reward areas that you need skill to get, not 2 min on google. (like jumping 40+ blocks over ground that kill you if miss). Also some traps would be nice, both atomatic and player activated.

Trilogy

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?I like the woodland map best.(I don't know what its called) I love all the trees and the suprises.
Woodland- I run up, open a chest, grab the first things I see, and run off to hunt for chests.
City- I run straight for the pink-floored house with all the chests.

I think there is way too many chests in the boat in the first map. Its like all the people want to go there instead of the cornucopia.
Traps. Lots of fun new traps and prakouring to get to highly rewarding chests.

Can't wait to see the new map!!!!

Lovla

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Map 1 because i am worst at climbing in minecraft and i fell to many time down at the high buildings at Map 2, also because its more Hunger Games like , and i love Hunger games :3
2. i am always last one who is at the chest and get nothing so i run other way and search for chests :)
3.less buildings more chest!
4. sponsors, but a sponsor only can sponsor 1 and only 1 item every 5 minutes (not diamond swords and that stuff, but a little porkchop or an stone sword,..)

Ps.: I'm big fan of your SG :)!!

Sunamiami

Tribute
Reaction score
The maps you've made so far is very exciting. Even though arena 2 consists of a giant city with impressive buildings, I think the forest arena is best. In number 1, I get a wild feeling, which I do not get in the arena 2

There are not enough traps. Now I've played for a while, and it is rare that I encounter a trap. I like the secret entrances where you have to press buttons in a certain order to find chests. Make more of 'em!

In the previous two arenas you've been able to vary it, so I expect you to vary the buildings / structures in arena 3.
Lykke til med byggingen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci