• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions for you guys about Survival Games 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
1) Map 1, because its less laggy to play and easy to hide in the trees :p

2) Run to corn (on both) and go on my normal route and just hunt for some chest and when it gets a bit darker, see if corn is free, if so... RAID! If not, I just re-do my route.

3) Um...... I think its fine as it is

4) Now I'm too lazy to think >.< Maybe a bit more parkour to make it more challenging?

Morgan_Ladimore

Survivor
Reaction score
1. I prefer map 2. It's more fun when you don't have to swim and find lots more chest that are hidden in high or secret areas.
2. I made a pattern to some chests that i get to first, so i get a good start, after that, i usually go to corn and win :p
3. Make cakes work :p
4. 120 slot map :D

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I prefer the much simpler first map over the second map. There's too many blocks I lag when I go near the houses.

GeoChem

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally, map 1 has better gameplay. it's a bit smaller vertically and you can't get as lost or as separated as fast.

My main tactic is to run to the center, get an outside chest, and get out, roaming the buildings for chests. This works on both maps, really

For map 2, make the diameter MUCH smaller, having it be more vertical based. Maybe a single city block + a skyscraper?

There should be more themed maps, like a mine, a space station, or anything else. But yeah, themes.

masterofpowah

Spectator
Reaction score
1. What is your favorite map and why (in terms of gameplay)?
Map #1, because there aren't a lot of overpowered items. So if you cant get to corn, you can still win
2. What is your best tactic when you play (on both of the maps)?
for #1, I island hop until there are only a few people left. Then I head for corn
#2, i have no plan
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
The corn items on #2 arent overpowered
4. Is there something you would like to be added to SG, and why?
The clock map in the actual series. It's freakin' awesome.

WOLFOFD3ATH

Spectator
Reaction score
1. the 1st one due to playing it so much 2. one the first map i rush ship and fly solo and on the second i have no tactic i just run blindly away from spawn 3. i think that the corn shouldn't be re-supplied with a diamond sword and only one is on the map so that the people who get it can still lose. 4. i would like traps or like cave system that lead into something useful like armor and also the next map should be a castle thing

ventus333

Spectator
Reaction score
1. I love the games you made so far but i enjoy the second map more because of how it provides more of a challenge but, there weren't enough chests.
2. When playing on survival game servers my best tactic is to run and find hidden chests and then hide and ambush other players.
3. I think you should add more chests and crafting tables but not as many as the first map, yet not as few as the second map.
4. What you should add? No brainier, more traps! it was to easy to get around and it was no trouble avoiding people but if traps were involved then it would make it more challenging and fun! But don't make them death traps, only traps that are near to killing you. ex- a 23 block drop into a tunnel or sewers.

Ultimate_JDstad

Spectator
Reaction score
Map #2
Get a team and go to the places with the best loot
3. Is there something you would like to be changed in the vanilla version of SG (on the map itself , not these servers)?
No, it's all just fantastic
It'd be pretty cool if there was some kind of LOTR like things, such as a giant volcano you can go into

realdream

Spectator
Reaction score
so i rather like map 1 because it's with less mobs in the day, but if you want some you can find them inside caves and such, and also because for me it just works better than having to go around and inside all those buildings
run and hide and than go to the chest that people go to least and than when the sponsors refill the chests i would go to the better chests because the others are at the cornucopia
more caves, more chests in boat :)
i would like more different styles of terrains like more mountainous and more higher trees, but also things that go much deeper down into the earth to find great stuff like diamond armor]

Oh and also i would like to have in a new map deeper, more buildings and if you ever get to it make another map with rain forest/ ruins of Inca

lfpsj

Spectator
Reaction score
1. map 2 because to me its easy to get around places unlike map1 its very cunfusing to get back to the corn

2. well i have a plan i do every game, map 1 i go to the boat ,then the castle, and then i camp out at corn waiting for people ,or till refill. map 2 i go for corn get out of there , then go to the gas , the pink house has 3 chest so i got in there for stuff then go all through the town killen people.

3. ummmmm... maybe like better traps, for like parkour to get out of.

4.I'd like to see the players able to send sposers ... if you can do that ...

cant wait this is goin to be so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci