• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions Thread!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
**READ BEFORE POSTING**
PLEASE ONLY REPLY WITH SERIOUS QUESTIONS, ALL OTHERS WILL BE REMOVED

Since Le0 supported the idea to make a thread for another one of these ideas, take this thread to ask the staff questions. Hopefully they will do their best to answer the questions to the best of their ability and make it as detailed as possible. I will do my best to post the questions and answers here to prevent people asking them again :)
Now ask away! :p

Question: How long until we can expect Tier 3 chests? Is it coming along well?
Answer:
To be honest, I don't know. They were a planned feature of MCSGv2, but I don't think they have been worked on very much (again, could be wrong) as the devs have been focusing on performance and stability updates pretty much the whole time, and adding more servers to meet the ever growing demand, as you know. As well as that, they aren't needed in gameplay, whereas lag-free play is. So I can't give you any timeframe, you would have to ask a developer.
Question: How often can we expect new maps to be added to the server?
Answer:
Expect maps to be taken away and added to the servers about every month or two but it is very random when maps get added and taken away, they are normally added when we have a new map and when the developers get around to putting them on us69 to set chests and such. I hope that this answered your question.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I consider this to be one of those occasions where you are allowed to double post so the alert comes again for the people that viewed the thread.
First good question:
How long until we can expect Tier 3 chests? Is it coming along well? subv3rsion Forairan Do you guys know if/when we can expect this?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
First good question:
How long until we can expect Tier 3 chests? Is it coming along well?
Lawl, you pick a hard question first of course xP

To be honest, I don't know. They were a planned feature of MCSGv2, but I don't think they have been worked on very much (again, could be wrong) as the devs have been focusing on performance and stability updates pretty much the whole time, and adding more servers to meet the ever growing demand, as you know. As well as that, they aren't needed in gameplay, whereas lag-free play is. So I can't give you any timeframe, you would have to ask a developer.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Which maps are being removed/added?
I know that Demon's Breeze, Moonlight lake and I'm pretty sure a few others are being removed. I don't think there are any more planned maps to be added.
Could we try to keep these questions serious as well? I don't really want to scroll through a ton of joke questions
That was the goal of this :p Hopefully we can also get some developers to watch this thread and possibly answer some questions too :)

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will be checking this thread every so often and removing the posts that are NOT questions or are off topic.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Are all of the tier 2/1 chests set in stone? Or will the tiers be switching?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Are all of the tier 2/1 chests set in stone? Or will the tiers be switching?
I think I can do my best to answer that. I recently made a thread where you can suggest tier 2's to switch, and Le0 offered to look at it every month and see if any of the suggested chests should be switched, and then would be switched if so. And there may also be other occasions where they reset the tier 2's just to confuse people a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci