• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions Thread!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Are there any new features that are being worked on that can be announced to the public?

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
This has been bugging me for a while now, so here it is.

Are we allowed to craft Buckets?

And fill them with lava and troll...

People and Mods have mixed opinions about this, so if you could help that would be great.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This has been bugging me for a while now, so here it is.

Are we allowed to craft Buckets?

And fill them with lava and troll...

People and Mods have mixed opinions about this, so if you could help that would be great.
Craft them all you want, but you aren't allowed filling them with anything and using them. Jefeperro has already been warned against this multiple times.

kacool

Tribute
Reaction score
I know that Demon's Breeze, Moonlight lake and I'm pretty sure a few others are being removed. I don't think there are any more planned maps to be added.

That was the goal of this :p Hopefully we can also get some developers to watch this thread and possibly answer some questions too :)
Okay, the two maps I like, ugghhhh. Why are they being removed?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, the two maps I like, ugghhhh. Why are they being removed?
Demon's Breeze might not be removed if they find a way to reduce the lag from lava without everyone having to turn their sound down. Moonlight lake probably won't be removed according to Chad (I said this with information from a while ago, and apparently things have changed) but Asia Games is probably being removed.

kacool

Tribute
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze might not be removed if they find a way to reduce the lag from lava without everyone having to turn their sound down. Moonlight lake probably won't be removed according to Chad (I said this with information from a while ago, and apparently things have changed) but Asia Games is probably being removed.
Okay, thanks for the info.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When will the EU tier 2 chests be fixed on SG2, because they are not at all the same as the US tier 2's.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Bump
When are the next wave of PMC maps added?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci