• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Questions Thread!

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I think I can do my best to answer that. I recently made a thread where you can suggest tier 2's to switch, and Le0 offered to look at it every month and see if any of the suggested chests should be switched, and then would be switched if so. And there may also be other occasions where they reset the tier 2's just to confuse people a bit.
So the teirs are not set in stone

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Squirrel, could you link me to the chest suggestions thread? I have a few, and I cant find it.
EDIT:
I found it. Nevermind! :p

K259864

Career
Reaction score
The developers are currently, I believe, trying to fix lag issues on certain maps and diminish the amount of server lag.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
How often can we expect new maps to be added to the servers?

K259864

Career
Reaction score
Expect maps to be taken away and added to the servers about every month or two but it is very random when maps get added and taken away, they are normally added when we have a new map and when the developers get around to putting them on us69 to set chests and such. I hope that this answered your question.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
How often can we expect new maps to be added to the servers?
Expect maps to be taken away and added to the servers about every month or two but it is very random when maps get added and taken away, they are normally added when we have a new map and when the developers get around to putting them on us69 to set chests and such. I hope that this answered your question.
Added to original post :) Thanks for answering! :D

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Can staff members change the color of their IGN in-game? Like when they say stuff in chat they look like a normal MCSG player.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Can staff members change the color of their IGN in-game? Like when they say stuff in chat they look like a normal MCSG player.
Yes they can, it's the disguise command they can change it to any rank below their own.

For eg. A moderator can change to any type of donor, friend, and VIP but nothing above a moderator.

SupremeSwagLord

Experienced
Reaction score
I know that Demon's Breeze, Moonlight lake and I'm pretty sure a few others are being removed. I don't think there are any more planned maps to be added.

That was the goal of this :p Hopefully we can also get some developers to watch this thread and possibly answer some questions too :)
Dang, I actually like Demon's Breeze... How bout we get rid of Freeze.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Dang, I actually like Demon's Breeze... How bout we get rid of Freeze.
Chad said that Asia Games is being removed, but not necessarily Moonlight Lake. K259864 also said that if they can find a way to reduce the lag on Demon's Breeze it won't be removed either :) So hopefully they pull through.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci