• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Joon/LeviDelicious

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Joon Kyu Kim. An average boy. 15 years of age, intelligent, funny, a great guy. As I am writing this thread I speak for many people, who all had the pleasure of knowing Joon. Who will all miss him so dearly.

His IGN was LeviDelicious, I first met him In Team Seka, my first mcsg clan. And I knew from the moment I met him what a great guy he was. He would always put others first, something you really noticed in game and just talking on skype, you just couldn't like the guy. He really was a pleasure to be around.

On Thursday 17th July 2014, around 5pm. We lost Joon, there are two possibilities, he jumped, or he fell.. And I guess no-one will know. But that isn't what matters, what matters is the time he was here, the time he was with his family, the time he was at school with his friends, the time he was playing the game you now play. And I know I for one took it for granted. No one knew what was going to happen that day, no one knew that they were to talk to him for the last time. No one knew Joon would die.... And now.. I think back to the last time we talked, I killed him on Valleyside, we were having a joke, a good time. It was like normal, like there was nothing wrong, but really... Joon could have known that what was going to happen, he could have known what he was going to do... But he kept it to himself.

I will miss him, His friends will miss him, His family will miss him, I am sure you, the MCGamer community, will miss him. As he was an example to us all. He wasn't particularly well known, but he didn't mind, he didn't need to be. He just made an influence on the people that did know him, and made their lives far more enjoyable with his presence..

Joon Kyu Kim wasn't just an average boy, he was our friend, people's family. And now, he is gone. He is in a better place, whatever made him do what he maybe did, is gone. I'm sure he is happier, which is the first step for us . As I am writing this thread. Tears are falling down onto my keyboard.

Weather you are religious or not. I am asking you now, to please pray for Joons family. Just imagine the time they are going through right now. Whatever religion or even none... Please pray for anyone who knew Joon. As they will all be grieving right now...

I would write more.. But I dont think I physically can.

R.I.P Joon/LeviDelicious. You will be missed.

-Panda
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
RIP. He was such a nice guy :/ Gonna miss him! <3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Whenever someone passes, they're no longer mentally on this world. Physically, their body may remain, but their soul does not. Whether they pass onto a happier place or not, we may never know for sure.
But if you have faith, you can believe that they are no longer in pain. What caused him to fall to his death no longer plagues him, and for that we can be glad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci