• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Joon/LeviDelicious

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I give my sincerest apologies for any of his friends, or family that this has affected. It's never good to lose a friend. I hope everyone who has been hurt can pull through and be okay. I personally didn't know this player, but it's always sad to lose someone in the community.
Sorry for everyone's loss.
Rest in peace Joon/LeviDelicious, you will be deeply missed by both community and friends.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
;-; Very sad. All my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. But what exactly happened that led up to the events of his death? I'm confused because there should be a reason as to how and why this happened. But Overall, although I never talked to him, he sounded like a great guy and he will be missed in the community.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, that article gave me goosebumps. It really gives you perspective on how life can end so suddenly.

RIP Joon. You sounded like someone who I would easily call a friend had I met you. My well wishes go to his family and friends.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
In the words of jtox99 , even though Joon only knew of us online, he valued us the same as he would value any of his real life friends and family. I talked to Joon a few times, not enough to know him too well, but we lost a family member last night and regardless of if you have or haven't talked to him, many knew him. I believe in fate, and people may argue as much as they want, but in my eyes, it's the only way to reassure oneself that this was his time. We may not agree, and I know many won't, but regardless, he will be in our hearts - my regards go to his family and friends as I'm sure many others do also.
It' strange to have a friend that we have never hugged, shaken their hand or look into their eyes... Yet we are touched by their soul, seen the good in their hearts and felt the warmth of their being. Unfortunately, we lost one of our own... Rest in peace Joon.<3

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll always be there for you on skype if you need me, talk all the time you need! These kinda things scare me because like a lot of people say, people could be gone in an instant. Just shows how important life is and that making jokes such as suicide/death, is not funny, life isn't a game. People take life for granted and it needs to stop, someone else would love a life like yours, so treat it like your last day on earth. Also shows that mcsg is a game, but even behind that screen, extreme things happen that we don't even know. Gamers/MCSG's are people! They ain't fake!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I wish the best to Joon and his family. Though I never met him, he sounds like he was a cool guy and he'll be missed.

Last edited:

Veeprio

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish the best to Joon and his family. Though I never met him, he sounds like he was a cool guy and he'll be missed.

if this is a joke i swear
This isn't a joke. We aren't sick people who would create a thread jokingly about a close friend who has just died recently.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
This isn't a joke. We aren't sick people who would create a thread jokingly about a close friend who has just died recently.
Please could you remove the last bit of that. http://m.surreycomet.co.uk/news/113...s_Korean_student_who_dreamed_of_becoming_vet/ We wouldn't joke about losing one of our friends.
I didn't mean it in that way. I simply meant there has never been a legitimate death post on these forums that I can remember. I will get rid if the ending though.

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
To my friend Joon, I have known him for nearly four years now, you were always a funny guy and a good friend, though I may be sad, the smile I remember on the day I will never forget, I'm sorry I couldn't help you more, goodbye.

Reaction score
There was a guy who faked his death, which is why there is scepticism, but there is no doubt this one is true Beardy .
Joon, This left me speechless, and i'm not left speechless that easily. I had such a surreal feeling when I was informed, Like, words just wouldn't come out. #TekaSeka Forever man, I just wish it didn't have to end like this. I hope your Brother, family and all are surviving, and my condolences go to them. It's always hard to lose someone you love, and i'm sure it sure it would have impacted them badly. It hasn't fully hit me yet, I just expect to see you again on Swish or something again. Stay strong man, I'm gonna miss you <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci