• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Joon/LeviDelicious

poshzombie

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you guys serious..... That is just so disrespectful. SOMEONE HAS DIED. And you are coming on this thread posting that. It is people like you that really ruin the community. Grow up.
I agree. Disrespectful, Selfish and just plain rude.

Please, learn some manners.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Every time something like this happens, MCGamer changes a small bit, But im glad that you have been a very great friend to him and he sounds like a really cool guy now we all know he is in a better place. Thank you for being mature PandaDoesPvPxD.

R.I.P Joon. <3

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal." - An Irish Headstone

I do not have much to say about Joon as I never spoke to him, but this made me cry. I'm sure Joon was a incredible boy. My thoughts are with his family and friends. Rest in Peace, Joon.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I only saw Joon in-game once. Knowing he was a friend of Veeprio, I teamed with him, Jtox and Panda. The game lasted around 7 minutes and when it restarted I never found him after that.

I may not have seen him much, and the words we exchanged could barely make up a Paragraph, but I still regarded him as much of a friend as Any other.

R.I.P Joon. I wish I could have known you better. You seemed like an awesome guy.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
You just got my respect for doing this for him and his family, I'll pray for his family!

Rest In Peace Joon

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
I'm in tears.... R.I.P Joon, I hope you're in a better place now.. ;(

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Hope you're in a better place now Joon <3

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Joon. You will be missed by your family, friends and all of us reading this.

I never knew him, but I can tell he was an amazing person. Thank you for making this thread so that we could all be informed of his passing away and pay our respects.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci