• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rant on Hungry Hills

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
It was a lovely map, but the majority of players who wanted small maps with short games were too large. Would like to play it again someday though...

You're also suggesting a removal of the voting system, which I am 100% for. Why add new maps when all the maps that are being voted for are Breeze Island and Solar Frost?

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
You're also suggesting a removal of the voting system, which I am 100% for. Why add new maps when all the maps that are being voted for are Breeze Island and Solar Frost?
Voting also just doesn't make sense in general to me...why would people being forced to participate in a bloodbath of despair run around in a happy lobby, voting for maps they want to play on? :confused:

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Voting also just doesn't make sense in general to me...why would people being forced to participate in a bloodbath of despair run around in a happy lobby, voting for maps they want to play on? :confused:
If this was supposed to be looking just like "the real" Hunger Games, then Baccas would not exist. I mean... hairy big teddybears fighting Katniss... how does that sound?

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Too long were the games...
Too scarce were the chests...
Too bored were the tributes...
Too dead were the rest!

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
I just love looking at people talking about my map :) even if they are bad comments ^^
people if you have a problem with a map , keep it for yourself :)
The Staff will decide which maps to delete or not :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci