• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
This map on the servers please! :)
Thank you! Unfortunalty it wasn't accepted this time. but who knows! maybe next time!
Awesome map :)! May I ask though if you added some chookepoints to the map?
If so could you maybe add a screenshot of it or the co-ordinates, I'd like to check it out :)
I've downloaded the map and it looks amazing this has to be added!
I have added some chookepoints in the map a while ago, but they're not in the screenshots now. I'm going to make some new ones soon!

Cya!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I am extremely disappointed that this map was not accepted. The builds are good, its based off a fantastic theme, and it is executed well. I don't know what else MCSG could look for in a map. Oh well... I still think good things are to come with this map.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I am extremely disappointed that this map was not accepted. The builds are good, its based off a fantastic theme, and it is executed well. I don't know what else MCSG could look for in a map. Oh well... I still think good things are to come with this map.
*cries*
No seriously, I'm happy to read this. The thread doenst get much comments lately, and if people do comment then the only critizism I get is the same as the critizsm I got 5 months ago. Even dough these problems have been solved (in my opinion). Happy to read that there are still tons of people out there who want this map added, and im hoping to see it on the servers sometime in the future! ;)

emal2012

Survivor
Reaction score
*cries*
No seriously, I'm happy to read this. The thread doenst get much comments lately, and if people do comment then the only critizism I get is the same as the critizsm I got 5 months ago. Even dough these problems have been solved (in my opinion). Happy to read that there are still tons of people out there who want this map added, and im hoping to see it on the servers sometime in the future! ;)
I want this map added too :/ I check it out on single player and it looks amazing

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
It wasn't accepted? I just spent about an hour making my route. I mean, 36 nos, 107 yeses? Uhm.. I don't get why it wasn't accepted. My route has 11 tier 2's and 20 tier 1's.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I want this map added too :/ I check it out on single player and it looks amazing
<3
It wasn't accepted? I just spent about an hour making my route. I mean, 36 nos, 107 yeses? Uhm.. I don't get why it wasn't accepted. My route has 11 tier 2's and 20 tier 1's.
Ah! Nice route sir! Mine has about 9 tier 2s, so I'll have to tweak it a little. :p
Maybe it will be added next time... maybe...

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
The pointed arches on each individual pane of the builds are rather Victorian like, and it doesn't fit in with the theme of modern building. The way some of the buildings arches back is another reminder of an industrial like era, which is therefore fitted into a fantasy like style of building, which is something I am completely fine with. As for realism, the weight and physics involved are greatly put into perspective, which is defiantly a positive sign of thought and completion. Lots of small details were added amongst the terrain, yet I do suppose more depth could have been added to the roves- Organic like rooves would be quite amazing for this style of building.

As for the terrain, the terrain is very playable, and is quite nice in fact. I would prefer a better custom tree repository however, and fixing up some of the palette involved.

All in all, a nice map, I like the concept and the framework involved. Lots of hardwork in building and presentation.
Goodluck next time!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The pointed arches on each individual pane of the builds are rather Victorian like, and it doesn't fit in with the theme of modern building. The way some of the buildings arches back is another reminder of an industrial like era, which is therefore fitted into a fantasy like style of building, which is something I am completely fine with. As for realism, the weight and physics involved are greatly put into perspective, which is defiantly a positive sign of thought and completion. Lots of small details were added amongst the terrain, yet I do suppose more depth could have been added to the roves- Organic like rooves would be quite amazing for this style of building.

As for the terrain, the terrain is very playable, and is quite nice in fact. I would prefer a better custom tree repository however, and fixing up some of the palette involved.

All in all, a nice map, I like the concept and the framework involved. Lots of hardwork in building and presentation.
Goodluck next time!
Ah, someone noticed the styles I used, I must say I like that!
Yes I mainly used victorian/industrial building technics. This is mostly because of my personal preference for this style, but also because I imagined these styles being used in the old buildings of District 13. (because it used to be the nuclear district, I thought it needed some industrial feel to it, aswell as some modern styles).
Gravity is very important to me, because it ads another layer of realism to the map, thats why it used a lot (maybe a little to much) in Rebellions District.
I built the surface houses a long time ago, and at the time I found it very hard to build generic roves. And since the map is really old, I decided to stick with it. But I do agree with you about the roves.
Its the same story for the trees. They have been there since the beginning, and I cant imagine this map without them. I agree that some of the trees are misplaced, but I simply dont want to change them. (maybe at some point I will experiment with them)
Thanks for this comment. It reminds me of the fact that the map still need some fixing. I will look into it soon!

Cya!

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
i still don't get why this map wasn't accepted.
i'm sure it'll get added in the next map push though. This map is just too good to not get accepted.

JarandThaBaws

Survivor
Reaction score
Holy jesus. This map is one of the best maps I've seen in a long time! If this doesn't get accepted I'm gonna be shocked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci