• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am completely fascinated by the amount of detail and time you put into this. Great Work! This map needs to be accepted, just break a few buildings and it should be really good. Honestly, I think a lot of people would love this map up to the level of Par 72, Valley Side University, and SG Highway.

You are a very talented builder with a lot of potential. I wish you the best of luck on this map, and the next! ;)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I am completely fascinated by the amount of detail and time you put into this. Great Work! This map needs to be accepted, just break a few buildings and it should be really good. Honestly, I think a lot of people would love this map up to the level of Par 72, Valley Side University, and SG Highway.

You are a very talented builder with a lot of potential. I wish you the best of luck on this map, and the next! ;)
Thank you! I don't really plan on changing anything to the map right now, but I played a few rounds on the map & the games aren't as long as I thought they would be. Hopefully it will be accepted next time ;)!
Cya!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Try //replacenear some of the grass with ferns. Would give it a lot more detail!

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Would definitely like to see this added sooner than later, from what I can see it gives the player a unique look at gameplay, nothing like any map on the network currently offers. Being on a railway ~30 block above the ground trying to find chests and also strafing from the people that are trying to hunt you down is something that would be completely different. The detail in this map is amazing, everything is almost done to perfection. The 2 different layers, and 2 different spawns is something that previously wasn't looked at to be amazing, but this takes FULL ADVANTAGE of every aspect of the two spawns. I love this map, and see no reason why this couldn't be within the map pool. Keep it up :)

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested,
I just updated the map. Not much has been changed since the last update.
I decided to fix some more bugs, and I added some more tier 1s to spots that I believe needed some more.

Cya!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci