• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Rebellion's District

Would you like this map to be on the official MCSG Servers?

• Yes

Votes: 200 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 60 23.1%

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Dude I so see this being added in the next push, it just stands out from anything else in this forum.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Dude I so see this being added in the next push, it just stands out from anything else in this forum.
It was already standing out, and it deserved to be in the previous push (The Xime V2 push). Ignoring it once is understandable, but twice?

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
I can easily see why this is not getting accepted. Not to be rude, but you keep complaining about it not being accepted. Maybe if you just stop being so impatient it will be excepted. Good luck.

Edit: The map looks bae. Props

Last edited:
J

Joel/MadDawg

I can easily see why this is not getting accepted. Not to be rude, but you keep complaining about it not being accepted. Maybe if you just stop being so impatient it will be excepted. Good luck.
He's waited over 7 months now which I think is plenty of patience. It's a joke that this map has not been accepted while worse maps have been added in the same time frame. If you ask me, Sanders has all the right in the world to complain and moan about this map not being added.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
He's waited over 7 months now which I think is plenty of patience. It's a joke that this map has not been accepted while worse maps have been added in the same time frame. If you ask me, Sanders has all the right in the world to complain and moan about this map not being added.
Preach it... Sanders worked so hard on this map and like you said, the fact that maps that are 20x worse were added over this masterpiece is just mindblowing...I just don't understand the logic with the map accepting any longer, I'm sorry but it's true.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Preach it... Sanders worked so hard on this map and like you said, the fact that maps that are 20x worse were added over this masterpiece is just mindblowing...I just don't understand the logic with the map accepting any longer, I'm sorry but it's true.
You guys are the best, but I would much rather stop complaining and see this on the servers...

Edit: The map looks bae. Props
I don't think you are right, but I can definitely see where you're coming from. This map has gone through a lot, more than most people will know, and thats why I want it to be accepted. Sorry if I was pushing to much.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys are the best, but I would much rather stop complaining and see this on the servers...

I don't think you are right, but I can definitely see where you're coming from. This map has gone through a lot, more than most people will know, and thats why I want it to be accepted. Sorry if I was pushing to much.
See, I love the map, It looks great, And I would love to see it on the servers, but maybe you're pushing it just a little to much. Also, sorry if I came of a bit rude, no hard feelings?

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
See, I love the map, It looks great, And I would love to see it on the servers, but maybe you're pushing it just a little to much. Also, sorry if I came of a bit rude, no hard feelings?
I'm not mad, I accept all opinions (unless they're very harsh & dum). Glad you like the map, I might throw in some 1.8 blocks if people want me to. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci