• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding map voting and repeated maps.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why are you advertising it here? And I am sorry if I sound rude but The Rugged Lands is not worthy a place on MCSG IMO. Still don't advertise here. That won't increase the chances of The Rugged Lands getting accepted.
Have you ever even looked at the map in depth(hhm is that spelled right)? If you haven't please dont say its bad just from the feeling you get from hobo spamming all over the place :p. It's a great map so please! PLEASE look at it before you judge it.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Have you ever even looked at the map in depth(hhm is that spelled right)? If you haven't please dont say its bad just from the feeling you get from hobo spamming all over the place :p. It's a great map so please! PLEASE look at it before you judge it.
I did looked ;)

Pi3Flavour

Spectator
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to play teweran more often with this and maybe fortress pyke, I've never played it and I've been playing for a while

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks chad, the games we only play are sg4 and Breeze Island. In glad your putting that back.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Chad, appreciate it.

Hopefully SG2 will regain its glory. It's funny, because I've actually played with some people recently who have said they've never played sg2 or sg1. My mind exploded.
Smae here, I was in a match and Isaid "how come nobody votes for sg 1 or sg 2
" Everybody was like What?! There is Sg 1 And sg 2? What are they like
*facepalm

imagine___

Spectator
Reaction score
I am a bit worried that even with this system in place it'll end up being SG4/Breeze/SG4/Breeze...

So maybe we should limit players to one skip, rather than the current three? Then the decision to skip isn't endlessly repeated, and you really have to think about whether you want to skip or not. At the minute I've seen the following scenario happen on numerous occasions: four maps have come up, none of them being SG4/Breeze and 'skip' is called. Then the next lot of maps are loaded and calls for 'skip' are made again... purely to get SG4 and/or Breeze. Heck, there's even been a rare occasion where the third skip was used to get Breeze/SG4 and it's uncalled for really.

They're great maps, yes. But they're not showing off the full creativity of the MCSG and the community that make the maps. I have been so close to playing great maps before - I would love to play the Egyptian desert one, or the new Wild West one. But every single time it goes to Breeze or SG4, and I know exactly where everything is and how to play. Whatever happened to the random element of the MCSG?

And in regards to those maps being less buggy - I've personally had more problems on those two maps than any other. It might be to do with my personal setup but I've had problems galore on those two maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci