• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding map voting and repeated maps.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I remember back in the food ol' days when sg2 would be the ONLY map that would get picked. Now it never gets picked D:
If you dont already, CA servers play it alot (by alot i mean every other game one server is playing it) Its pretty popular there.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes Chad, this idea is great. Oh, and on the subject of new maps, please consider Teweran 2? I played it on a private server with a few buddies and it is absolutely awesome, it'd be a great addition

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks Chad, appreciate it.

Hopefully SG2 will regain its glory. It's funny, because I've actually played with some people recently who have said they've never played sg2 or sg1. My mind exploded.
I was in a Teamspeak server with someone yesterday who didn't know who made Sg1, I died a little inside

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The ban checker doesn't work, it alweays says "Cannot connect to MYSQL server". Any ETA on this?

Reaction score
thank god no more constant breeze island and sg4 :D my dream has come true maybe we can actually play different maps and maybe I will get better recording experience =3

dlagudrb99

Spectator
Reaction score
Great man,I hate playing Survival Games 4 and Breez Island all the time.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Here i go:

Yes breeze and Sg4 are overplayed BUT those maps ROCK although they are overplayed i say you mske it soooo certian servers are more likely to have them showup when voting. I think that would clear up this "OverPlayed maps" MCSGv2 would make it soo less players would play when bad maps whow up hence my idea. if you dont like umm Solarfrost you play on the servers that arnt likely to have them show up. OR you have it sooo that 10 servers only have sg1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and then the rest show breeze, solar and so on. Ik Sub would have to do alot to make this happen BUT hes awesome so i think he could do it.
Please consider my idea
thanks,
Pix

Buyer

Spectator
Reaction score
I have always said, and I still believe that the reason why they are often played, are because they are enjoyable, with very little lagg. When you play a game just filled with lagg non-stop (Ancient Japan, SG5, ect...), you die instantly and want to quit. SG4 and Breeze are two fairly small maps, so no lagg. They are also very enjoyable. I understand why there is a need to prevent maps from constantly being played over and over again, but it is only like that because they are fantastic maps. Why not try to add more maps like it, ones that have little lagg and enjoyable. But either way, would be nice if we don't have to play maps 3x in a row or more. So I would say don't make it so that the option doesnt show up so it can't be played 2x in a row, but make it signicantly rarer to see. Such as the fact that one would need to skip multiple times just to play again, and that tends to be a massive effort convincing other players. Whatever happens, Best of luck and may the lagg be ever in your favor! =P

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Yay, great fix. I was confused though at first like Zeno, but good to see that people will still be kicked!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci