• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Relentless | US & CA Clan |

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Main: TheEssassin24 (training account) Alt: CodeUnleashed (account I just got and I tend to do good on)
Name: Einstein (You Mad or Nah?)
Donor: Nope (I'm a hobo)
Skype name: thessassicalfuzion24
Wins/Games played: TheEssassin24: 258/1466 (ATM) CodeUnleashed: 1/2 (ATM)
Will you be active: Yus
Do you have a mic: Yes, I use my phone right now, I will be getting a headset soon
PvP Strengths: FnS, Sword, Bow, and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: I need to get less reckless and cocky at times xD
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: Because my friend (IntensityPlayz) is there, and I want to see how I fit in to this clan :D
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: Because I'm Beast, ok?
Another thing you should know about me is that I was in #ForbiddenShadow, #Acceleration, and #Immortality.
I left them because I thought I wasn't fitting in...I mean I was pro enough but, whatever.
xD Gl Essassin. I recommend him, he is better than his ratio and a good PvPer, especially with teamwork.

KaelanR

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: KaelanR
Name: Kaelan
Donor?: DonorPlatinum
Skype name:kaelanroos
Wins/Games Played:336/3014
Will you be active?:ill be on like 4 days a week
Do you have a mic: not really, but i have like apple headphones and when ill get my usb hub ill have turtle beaches
PvP Strengths: fishing rod, bow
PvP Weaknesses: sword, dodging arrows
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I really just want to be a member to have fun and try to win the clan battles I participated in
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: i really dont care if you guys denie me but i just wanna join this clan to maybe help you guys get 4/5% better a little chance to win another clan...

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: TDevine5
Name: Timothy
Donor?: Diamond (Possibly Platinum Soon)
Skype name: TDevineMC
Wins/Games Played: 34 out of 700 (I get killed by hackers a lot)
Will you be active?: Yes, I will sometimes not be on for a day or two, but I will be as active as I can
Do you have a mic: Yes
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, Flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, large teams, bow spam, water battles
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: So I can become a better survival games player
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: I am a decent MCSG player, and think I can help your clan a lot. bTW: I'm a little defensive

Thanks!

MosesTekola

Spectator
Reaction score

IGN:ebenezeriscool
Name:Moses
Donor?:no
Skype name:mcpro45
Wins/Games Played:13 of 544
Will you be active?:yes
Do you have a mic:yes
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are crit hits double hits basically anything to do with the sword
PvP Weaknesses: My pvp weakness are flint and steels
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I want to join relentless because it can be something really big and I want to be apart of something.
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: I think I would be a great asset in the clan and people would really like me.

Captain_neon

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Main: TheEssassin24 (training account) Alt: CodeUnleashed (account I just got and I tend to do good on)
Name: Einstein (You Mad or Nah?)
Donor: Nope (I'm a hobo)
Skype name: thessassicalfuzion24
Wins/Games played: TheEssassin24: 258/1466 (ATM) CodeUnleashed: 1/2 (ATM)
Will you be active: Yus
Do you have a mic: Yes, I use my phone right now, I will be getting a headset soon
PvP Strengths: FnS, Sword, Bow, and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: I need to get less reckless and cocky at times xD
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: Because my friend (IntensityPlayz) is there, and I want to see how I fit in to this clan :D
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: Because I'm Beast, ok?
Another thing you should know about me is that I was in #ForbiddenShadow, #Acceleration, and #Immortality.
I left them because I thought I wasn't fitting in...I mean I was pro enough but, whatever.
You have been Accepted into #Relentless

Captain_neon

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: KaelanR
Name: Kaelan
Donor?: DonorPlatinum
Skype name:kaelanroos
Wins/Games Played:336/3014
Will you be active?:ill be on like 4 days a week
Do you have a mic: not really, but i have like apple headphones and when ill get my usb hub ill have turtle beaches
PvP Strengths: fishing rod, bow
PvP Weaknesses: sword, dodging arrows
Why do you want to be in #Relentless: I really just want to be a member to have fun and try to win the clan battles I participated in
Why should we accept you in #Relentless: i really dont care if you guys denie me but i just wanna join this clan to maybe help you guys get 4/5% better a little chance to win another clan...

You have been Accepted into #Relentless

Goldnick123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Goldnick123
Name:Nick
Donor?:Yes,Gold Donor
Skype name:Callofduty.shoot
Wins/Games Played:80/812= 1/10 about
Will you be active?:Yes I am on a lot mostly every day
Do you have a mic:Yes
PvP Strengths:Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Lag Spikes Double Hits
Why do you want to be in #Relentless:I want to be in this clan because I think I might can help out and it looks like one of the clans that will succeed.
Why should we accept you in #Relentless:I think u should accept me because I like talking to new people, and also I like playing with new people and it will be a good start for me to play with good pvpers and to learn more!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci