• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminder: Maintenance at 8PM CDT tonight

Reaction score
Can you elaborate?
I mean, like it's harder to hit people and takes longer for things to show up in chat and things like that, also it's not my internet. My internet has been the same the whole day. I will keep playing and update this if I find out anything new. Btw I was wondering what exactly is in the update? I don't notice anything new.

CPU_Bot

Tribute
Reaction score
I mean, like it's harder to hit people and takes longer for things to show up in chat and things like that, also it's not my internet. My internet has been the same the whole day. I will keep playing and update this if I find out anything new. Btw I was wondering what exactly is in the update? I don't notice anything new.
exact same thing to :(

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with doodlebob, half of my hits when I am on top of the guy don't even register... then they just run away causing longer games.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Was the /debug or /bug command fixed? It doesn't show you the kills/wins/games anymore..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci