• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminder: Maintenance at 8PM CDT tonight

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did this happen? I was playing last night and I never saw an update. Maybe it went later than planned?

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Did this happen? I was playing last night and I never saw an update. Maybe it went later than planned?
It went as planned. The update was mostly a core update to allow us to implement more features soon.

Was the /debug or /bug command fixed? It doesn't show you the kills/wins/games anymore..
As the name of the command says, it's a debugging command, so it can be changed at any time.

It's actually making it tough to play. I've noticed the past three days (not too precise) that my hits rarely register unless I'm spot on top of the player. You can see the lag a bit in my last video.
Past 3 days? Hmm. Wondering if this is a NCP issue...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It went as planned. The update was mostly a core update to allow us to implement more features soon.

As the name of the command says, it's a debugging command, so it can be changed at any time.

Past 3 days? Hmm. Wondering if this is a NCP issue...
Hm, I never saw the servers go down.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
I have not noticed any lag at all. Did this update add the 12 people now required to skip because I think this was a bad idea. It means there is just such a low chance of maps being skipped now it seems almost pointless.

cervos

Spectator
Reaction score
can u help me i am having trouble logging into the servers it wont let me evey time i enter one in it says the same thing and wont let me in how can i enter one????? please help!!!!!!

crazykapy

Survivor
Reaction score
It's actually making it tough to play. I've noticed the past three days (not too precise) that my hits rarely register unless I'm spot on top of the player. You can see the lag a bit in my last video.
Ya, I agree.

JobieUcrazy

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think this did anything at all :s I can't see any changes, can anyone else see any changes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci