• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reminder: Maintenance at 8PM CDT tonight

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
It's actually making it tough to play. I've noticed the past three days (not too precise) that my hits rarely register unless I'm spot on top of the player. You can see the lag a bit in my last video.
For once i agree with the giant eye

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think this did anything at all :s I can't see any changes, can anyone else see any changes?
There was no new features, this was mostly a large core change to allow us to start working on other new features.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Noticed you made skip to 12 and the recently played maps go up to 4. Not happy :(

X

x_ZeroSnake_x

Forairan the disguise command for staff isn't working. It says that you are disguised but when you type your color for your name doesn't change.

mattzikid77

Platinum
Reaction score
As a reminder, there is a maintenance at 8PM CDT tonight (approx. 20 minutes from this post). This maintenance requires taking down all servers, and we expect to be back online by 11PM CDT.

Thanks for the cooperation!
:)

This was completed on Sunday, #BlameAva for not updating this ~ ChadTheDJ
it's still rubber-banding

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci