• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reported issues with AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
There's already a problem with anti-spam > . > can't type commandes such as /list multiple times

rhysthegreat123

Spectator
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else gets the bug where your charicter will just randomly teleport to below where you are, sometimes it will put me inside blocks and suffocate me, other times ill just be in some random cave or redstone area, this has causted me many games and stuff and i would love it to be fixed! also some times when i log on to the servers it just says "nooooppeee" for some reason, and i only have opdi-fine installed, anticheat seams to be messing up a lot.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else gets the bug where your charicter will just randomly teleport to below where you are, sometimes it will put me inside blocks and suffocate me, other times ill just be in some random cave or redstone area, this has causted me many games and stuff and i would love it to be fixed! also some times when i log on to the servers it just says "nooooppeee" for some reason, and i only have opdi-fine installed, anticheat seams to be messing up a lot.
I also get the nope thing but i have never had that teleporting problem. Maybe its lag and the server is tp'ing you back but u get stuck in blocks? o.o

Matoman154

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, I got banned today. And it said I was banned from the network. I don't know if it's because I did something, or if it was anticheat messing up again. Either way, I was banned. It said: 'You are banned from the Survival Games Network' I know this should be posted in ban disputes, but no one's been saying anything. And it's making me angry because I just donated.

ShadowBlaze

Spectator
Reaction score
I got kicked over and over again! So excited to get rid of this bug! Thank you very much developers!

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
There was another bug with anticheat, I was trying to climb the vines of the tallest building in the map to catch somebody who had gone up them, but whenever I tried this it claimed that I was fly hacking and wouldn't let me climb anymore, I kept trying to go up but each time I would be pulled back down until eventually it glitched me under the floor and I died from being suffocated by the blocks.

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
i got tied at top of bank when i was jumping down from volt ... really scary almost died jumping down as there is normally no way up

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
How come that I never have any problems of that kind?

Reaction score
There was another bug with anticheat, I was trying to climb the vines of the tallest building in the map to catch somebody who had gone up them, but whenever I tried this it claimed that I was fly hacking and wouldn't let me climb anymore, I kept trying to go up but each time I would be pulled back down until eventually it glitched me under the floor and I died from being suffocated by the blocks.
It did the same thing to me and one time it said i was flying out of the primiter of the map and said go back into the perimeter Or something like that and then i like telaported through the bottom of the world and died >.< and then i flew around under the map

carlotta4th

Spectator
Reaction score
There's already a problem with anti-spam > . > can't type commandes such as /list multiple times
Confirmed. This can be quite bothersome, as I use this command at least twice a match to see who is on the server as a spectator... although the plugin doesn't seem to be kicking or banning me for typing this, it certainly isn't letting me view it either.

Basically, any /command would be included in the spam filter. I'm not sure if there is a solution for this (exceptions in the spam filter for commands?), but if it could be fixed, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci