• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Requesting help building a map (60% completed)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool Tree, good to see you pop in. I would love to help you, however my time is limited as well, if for some reason my schedule clears up in the next week or so I will contact you.

Good Luck old friend.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool Tree, good to see you pop in. I would love to help you, however my time is limited as well, if for some reason my schedule clears up in the next week or so I will contact you.

Good Luck old friend.
Thanks! Sounds good.

I'll show up and give some feedback, why not.
I can show you around it on Skype. What's your Skype name?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
SuperxAndrew has my skype, he can vouch for me. Too lazy to get my portfolio :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
SuperxAndrew has my skype, he can vouch for me. Too lazy to get my portfolio :p
I'm sure you are good, but why do you want to put a bunch of effort into helping with a map if you're "too lazy" to get evidence of your builds?

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
I'm sure you are good, but why do you want to put a bunch of effort into helping with a map if you're "too lazy" to get evidence of your builds?
I like seeing progress of maps and giving pointers for things. I never said I would commit full time to helping this map complete. If you saw my previous post I said I would help "a bit" only.

And since you're so demanding: http://imgur.com/a/ZYL0P

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I like seeing progress of maps and giving pointers for things. I never said I would commit full time to helping this map complete. If you saw my previous post I said I would help "a bit" only.

And since you're so demanding: http://imgur.com/a/ZYL0P
There's nothing wrong with what you're wanting. I was simply trying to convey confusion as to why laziness would be attributed to it. Also, I wasn't demanding proof. I was only saying that if you were wanting to help, I would need to see evidence as it would be fair to everyone.
Nonetheless, if you are wanting to help, all the help we can get is much appreciated. If you want to, tell me your Skype name

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
I'd love to help! My evidence is I helped build part of Turbulence, if you need more evidence just say so :) I'll PM my skype if you want me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci