• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reset The Leaderboards! New Year, and new possibilities! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nah, it'll get all the tryharders playing 24/7 just to be number 1. Plus, Gravey4rd worked hard for 3000 wins and I doubt he wants to get more wins again so he can keep his number 1 prize.

And let's be honest, if you want to be somewhat known to be on the leaderboards then try SG classic... I'm not sure if the leaderboard still has the glitch where it doesn't count your wins.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey! ChilloOo here! I want to come with a proposal to reset the Leaderboards so everyone can have a chance to become at the #top 25, because it's a new year and everyone can have new possibilities!. Like this thread if u think this an awesome proposal! Thanks for me and I hope u guys will have an awesome continuing 2k14!!!

~ ChilloOo #29
NOOOOOOOO
NO
NO
NO
NO

NOOOOOO

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Eh, I personally wouldn't mind a reset, but i'm pretty sure neither staff or most of the players would like so...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
NoOo. It's not a bad idea actually. They could maybe keep these and have like... The 2014 leaderboards or something as an addon? Idek.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been suggested many times, and the leaderboards won't be reset anytime soon.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
but whyyy? :eek:
Because there are people that have played more than 6k games to get into the top 100 and to have it erased isn't fair for them at all just because some people are upset about not being up there. I'm all for a weekly/monthly leaderboards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci