• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Reset The Leaderboards! New Year, and new possibilities! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InflictionEU

Tribute
Reaction score
I would be all for it, a separate leaderboard with the old stats would be the best solution in my opinion.

I think some change should be enrolled though, that people actually have a chance at the leaderboards for a certain amount of time and a higher chance than before. The best solution all in all, would be daily/weekly/monthly leaderboards, but if that really isn't possible since it's been denied many times, I'd suggest a separate leaderboard with the old stats, still tracking records and a new one for the primary new stats.

ConnorB44

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats going to ruin mcsg if it wants to be succesful through the next few years. No one will want to bother to try and catch the people who are on top .

JustFreeky

Survivor
Reaction score
lets do this. I will be so happy. We know grav3yard is the best. Okay we understand now lets reset them. No one will ever catch up. Lets start new and fresh.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*Whole 1st Page of leaderboards stands in a group and clenches fists* ummm, maybe not.

Reaction score
Personally, I'll have to disagree. If the LB's get reset, everyone is going to start no-lifing, and I guarantee that friendships will be broken over wins and whatnot. There will be a long period on utter disaster where everyone is begging for wins and the community will turn to utter crap. I'm sure it's happened before, games reset stats and the community falls apart, and everyone is a 'GG 10 eZ' kid. While that happens, people who grow sick of all the bs going around, they leave. All the quality members of the community walk right out the door.

This is why I am against a reset.

__DarkVoid__

Diamond
Reaction score
No please, I would like to keep my hard earned 101 wins thank you very much :)

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And then in a month, a group of players have spent 24/7 playing and have gained a huge lead on other players, and we're in this scenario again...

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally disagree on this, people have earned their spot on the leaderboard by being here from the beginning. Though i wouldn't mind something like a yearly leaderboard reset, which gives you a sort of title of which spot you were? Naah, lets just keep it like this :)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Leaderboard resets have been suggested before, and the answer is always no. Why? Because a majority of the players don't want to lose their hard-earned wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci