• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting US for updates, EU later tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I am going to restart the servers as they need them. I will be resetting the maps and also installing the new Bukkit beta build that should fix most of the memory leek. So we will be back within 20-30 minutes!

Update: Well, now we are getting DDoS'd again...honestly this is getting annoying :/ So its going to take a little longer as I need to wait for it to stop.

Update2: We are being attacked again (DDoS'd), so you might be D/C from the servers as I am seeing the packet loss from my computer. Sorry about that...unfortunately we have to wait it out. Servers 1-10 and 21 are being effected by this attack.

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
So I am going to restart the servers as they need them. I will be resetting the maps and also installing the new Bukkit beta build that should fix most of the memory leek. So we will be back within 20-30 minutes!
Resetting the Maps? What do you mean?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The maps overtime because of the crashing were not reverted back properly. So I am loading in the original map again to start over. Same maps, just the way it was back then.

DracoSkull

Tribute
Reaction score
The maps overtime because of the crashing were not reverted back properly. So I am loading in the original map again to start over. Same maps, just the way it was back then.
Ah I see. Thanks for telling me.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, now we are getting DDoS'd again...honestly this is getting annoying :/ So its going to take a little longer as I need to wait for it to stop.

WeirdManaico

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes... don't worry, im only refreshing the page every 5 seconds...... hehe.. heheeh. muahaha.... MUAHAH. MUAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHH!!!!!!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are being attacked again (DDoS'd), so you might be D/C from the servers as I am seeing the packet loss from my computer. Sorry about that...unfortunately we have to wait it out. Servers 1-10 and 21 are being effected by this attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci