• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reviving the Clan scene [US]

In the future if this is followed through with, where should it be hosted?

• MCSG (Maybe a cb server ;) pls chad)

Votes: 43 71.7%
  • Private Server (Requires more money out of pocket)

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
if you could leave the forum page that would be great, you're toxic everywhere else, we don't need that here. It's all set up, legit all we need is clans, so please shoo
lmao, yes lets say people make clans. You really think people are going to play fairly? Almost everyone will cheat for the win. Anybody can see this coming thats not a idiot. And you can't revive the clan community without having the people that made it in the first place. So dont act like your the Good and tell me to shoo lmao, your a nobody my dude no one gives af what you say, a little bit mean but im just putting it down how it is, the community is gone

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lmao, yes lets say people make clans. You really think people are going to play fairly? Almost everyone will cheat for the win. Anybody can see this coming thats not a idiot. And you can't revive the clan community without having the people that made it in the first place. So dont act like your the Good and tell me to shoo lmao, your a nobody my dude no one gives af what you say, a little bit mean but im just putting it down how it is, the community is gone
ok,

1.) Anyone who cheats will be dqed, immediately, even if they do not get banned we'll make a decision
2.) People move on, the people who first made the clan community was like The Kings, Empire, and others. You should know they're all gone. People have rebuilt it since then like 4 times.
3.) You are so toxic, if I'm a nobody no one would know me, when most of the community does. If anyone goes around acting like theyre the Good it's you, you're washed up and bitter, just plain toxicity at this point.

just putting it down how it is

and since you're gonna keep replying and trying to flame, after this post I will ignore you.

M

Experienced
Reaction score
inb4 a mod says this is never going to work and some Good like prize pots aren't allowed then locks the thread

OZ

Career
Reaction score
ok,

1.) Anyone who cheats will be dqed, immediately, even if they do not get banned we'll make a decision
2.) People move on, the people who first made the clan community was like The Kings, Empire, and others. You should know they're all gone. People have rebuilt it since then like 4 times.
3.) You are so toxic, if I'm a nobody no one would know me, when most of the community does. If anyone goes around acting like theyre the Good it's you, you're washed up and bitter, just plain toxicity at this point.

just putting it down how it is

and since you're gonna keep replying and trying to flame, after this post I will ignore you.
josh gave Frog the 10!!! Techaton you have some great ideas. I really think that if Rebels disbanded it would get a few more "good" clans in the community.

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Also Josh i can create the graphics for this. Just pm me on skype and you can tell me what you need :D

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Intensagod beg please leave the thread, i love you both but you're just spamming it which isn't appreciated

Snap

Career
Reaction score
True, i mean take LUCASPLAYZ for example. He was probably the worst MCSG player back in the day. Then over night, he suddenly got "better hits" "less knockback" and became a better PvPer in general in like 1 hour. How u ask? Well i would be the 10000000000th person to tell u its because of HAC.... It's obvi, but ur right. People cheat to win, its simple. However, don't try and shut down his idea, let it pan out.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
So ur saying that you won't reband triton for the chance to get the prize pool? You guys reband every clan wars season, for what? A fake clan wars ring to show off in your signature? I know that last season of clan wars didn't go your guys way and that you believed that Rivals "cheated" to get the win. But it doesn't mean that every clan will try to cheat to win. If they do, we will catch them and DQ them. We have a good staff team so far along with the MCGamer staff to help us with this tournament. We also aren't trying to get the old clan people back. They left for their own reasons and we don't expect them to come back. We expect NEW people to join and help rebuild the clan community. Of course, the oldies would this that everyone is sh1t because they retired #1. But that doesn't mean that there won't be any new competition if we try to rebuild this community. Keep in mind, this is not a flame post. And I would also greatly appreciate it if we stop flaming on this thread. If you don't think it would work, keep it to yourself. No flame please. That includes you too, Josh.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
True, i mean take LUCASPLAYZ for example. He was probably the worst MCSG player back in the day. Then over night, he suddenly got "better hits" "less knockback" and became a better PvPer in general in like 1 hour. How u ask? Well i would be the 10000000000th person to tell u its because of HAC.... It's obvi, but ur right. People cheat to win, its simple. However, don't try and shut down his idea, let it pan out.
Ur body smells good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci