• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reviving the Clan scene [US]

In the future if this is followed through with, where should it be hosted?

• MCSG (Maybe a cb server ;) pls chad)

Votes: 43 71.7%
  • Private Server (Requires more money out of pocket)

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How much money do you guys need? i didnt read the thread but im willing to pay for it lol
contact me on skype if you're serious, josh.2k15
It is no secret that I use to be one of the biggest activist in trying to get the Clan Community back to where it once was.

I fully support what you guys are trying to do, but the problem in this community is competition, but, however it also isn't. The attempts at creating competition in the community have been great from Clan Wars to US Clan League to the Clan Leaderboards, and even then most of them have been executed greatly.

The problem with competition in this community is the level of skill between the Clans. Forgotten always said "There is no Competition" so they eventually upped and left then the next clan is "#1", but they eventually get bored of this game and then have the same reasons for quitting the game, it is essentially a cycle.

For this community to rise up from where it once was then there needs to be more Active and good skilled clans, nothing can happen. Most good clans always have a connection to Rebels or Forgotten in some way with players, leaders leaving, splitting, or rebanding (i.e: Elevate), yes there are other good clans like Frog's Prodigious, Triton, or Sovereign. The majority of good clans have something in Common like a leader. There are a few exceptions to this NativeTalent's Eternity and cf918's Rival who were players that came from nothing, but their clans aspired to be something great, both of these people are really smart and I have had lots of contact with them over the years, but they too use to share something in common. I mean not to offend anyone but both aspired and tried to lead/be like Soul.

I've always had a theory before any thing Dynamic can happen here again, I think Rebels just has to go as in disband, they need to split break up become different clans and create new leaders and clans, there needs to be something large to disrupt the community. I love Rebels and have nothing against them, I meant not to cause any flame or harm in saying this, it may not even be true, it is just my opinion or prediction.

New Leaders and players need to step up and aspire to be something more then what they are, new and old players need to be in clans together, nothing can happen before any thing can happen in my opinion.

Also to those saying clans are failing, because of the lack of staff support as much as I would like to blame them, staff has always had no regulation or power over this part of the community up until this last years. Yes, it would help if Administration and the Development gave in and finally gave us what we asked for, but they are busy improving others things at MCGamer. Clan Staff can resolve conflicts, but are not even relevant/have any jurisdiction over most of the problems that occur.

Sorry if I offended anyone in most post, I didn't mean it I was just trying to prove a point.
noted, but tbh I honestly think this can work, me and Jawsh plan on contacting new communities, bringing new faces to the front. I've been thinking of making some drastic moves myself, but tbh I'm happy in rebels

could you possibly add me on skype? I would love someone like you to bounce ideas off of

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
the problem is clans like rebs have like 25 members+ having only playing 8 at max. and the problem is they will only battle clans that they know they can win against. and sometimes I wish they could split tbh most of the clans are just inactive.
Just because we dont battle you doesnt mean we only battle clans we know we can win against.

Everyone saying that rebels needs to split into multiple clans for the community to start up again. I understand where you are coming from but it wont happen. Everyone in rebels has been playing for a super long time and we have split up in the past. But that was when we cared a lot about winning and having the best possible rosters. We dont care about that anymore. We would rather have a giant roster that stays active and plays together while having a good time then be split up, become inactive, and take away from our own experiences to make things more
competitive for a week

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because we dont battle you doesnt mean we only battle clans we know we can win against.

Everyone saying that rebels needs to split into multiple clans for the community to start up again. I understand where you are coming from but it wont happen. Everyone in rebels has been playing for a super long time and we have split up in the past. But that was when we cared a lot about winning and having the best possible rosters. We dont care about that anymore. We would rather have a giant roster that stays active and plays together while having a good time then be split up, become inactive, and take away from our own experiences to make things more
competitive for a week
so no #destiny?!!

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have 125$ guaranteed for the put, in the process of getting 225 more.

Official tourney thread will be up this weekend, start making clans punks.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The pot will most likely increase way more as several possible donors have contacted AFTER we reached our goal

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, the tourney in now official and will start around a month from now. Pot is complete with others wanting to donate.

250 bucks for first

70 bucks for second

30 bucks for third

During this month we will be taking time to make sure the YouTube channel is 100% ready, along with the twitch stream, and also a Twitter account. These will be ran by DarkraiM8 Swifftyy and Airlifts . This is the media side of our group.

Ceroria and Zelduhh have been added to help me and Jawsh out.

Thread will be made this weekend, but we need help coming up With a name for the event. The thread will be up for a month before we accept clans, so don't accept immediate acceptance.

If you want to be staff contact me on Skype and we'll go though the process

Last edited:

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will never work. lol.
if you could leave the forum page that would be great, you're toxic everywhere else, we don't need that here. It's all set up, legit all we need is clans, so please shoo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci