• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reviving the Clan scene [US]

In the future if this is followed through with, where should it be hosted?

• MCSG (Maybe a cb server ;) pls chad)

Votes: 43 71.7%
  • Private Server (Requires more money out of pocket)

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Really nice idea Josh! I hope this works out.
But i'm pretty sure all the money that the team that wins 1st place will go into their steam wallet so they can get knives :p

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
you must have a hard life lmfao if u go on the internet and harrass people. your rep is Good now on here
Life isnt hard at all my man, rather easy, and I never gave a bunnies about my rep bud, people disliked for no reason already lmao, like I said its a worthless community that is filled with randys like yourself now, my friends on here are almost all gone, why do I stick around? bored af my man, so if you want to act like your cool guy go for it lmao

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Frog pls stop.

Hop off my boy quik, legit the coolest guy
I talked to this kid before, joined my ts like he was the Good trying to join Triton and Good lmao

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
I talked to this kid before, joined my ts like he was the Good trying to join Triton and Good lmao
i never asked to join triton? your thinking about a different person lmfao. i only joined clans with my friends in it. i would never join triton because i dont know anyone in it........

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Frog, I understand and Good but don't flame on thread duder. If you're bored you should help this work

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
i never asked to join triton? your thinking about a different person lmfao. i only joined clans with my friends in it. i would never join triton because i dont know anyone in it........
i must have been dreaming I guess

OZ

Career
Reaction score
Lets be honest... I can't even think of 3 decent clans that play for fun. People need the motive and incentive to play and compete for the prize. Competition is fun. Just think of Forgotten again. They left because it wasn't fun for them anymore. Why not? Because they didn't have any competition. This tourney will bring more competition and in return, it will be fun for most people.
oz is fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci