• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES RF7: Ozymandias

Radius?

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
-=OZYMANDIAS=-

Hey Guys! Ninetailefox92 here, presenting to you in celebration of Red Forest's two year anniversary with the next installment of our second RF series started by Mortal skies! Ozymandias (Aussi-man-D-ss) is a direct sequel to Mortal skies, the map has been designed for larger strategy games, spot teams for far away, great for pvp and loads of chests!

For this map we wanted to keep a larger radius at 300 rather than the usual 225-250, we wanted to create a new varied map not just another flat small 220 radius map covered in tier 2's, if it gets enough votes in the poll we may release a lower radius version.

Ozymandias

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown
And wrinkled lip and sneer of cold command
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
`My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away".
-Percy Shelley

Story

100 years ago the great war destroyed much of the planets surface, most of the survivors fled to the skies and formed flying cities such as mortal skies. The city of mortal skies fell into turmoil as two factions fought for control, the traditionalists wanting to keep their life in the skies and the people wanting to go down to the planets surface. A group of survivors finds themselves stranded in the desert where their ship crashes.

An Ancient city swallowed by the desert, the baking heat of the sun bearing down upon them, no water and a band of survivors who have been living on the surface for 100 years, can you survive? Ozymandias.

Map Details

Approx. 300 Block Radius

over 150 Tier 2's

24 players

The desert remains constantly in the daytime, flee to the caverns below to seek shelter from the baking sun

98% of the map is fully accessible! if you can see it, you can most likely get there.

Sequel to Mortal Skies

Buildings breaking through surface connect down into the caves below, enter through the roof and descend down into the dark depths below!

Screenshots

Surface:

cornucopia

Ship wreckage

Mansion ruins

Slums

Buildings cutting through the surface

Mall with camp in the background

Camp of survivors from mortal skies

Buildings in the desert

skyscrapers

Farm

Caverns:

Central section of caverns

Buried radio building

Buried houses from before the war

Buried house

Video

To show your support for 2 years of Red Forest please tweet and put on your forum page #2yearsofRF

I, Ninetailefox92 of Red Forest accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer only when completely necessary in order to make gameplay changes (as long as I am notified first). Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and/or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time relative to our discretion.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci