• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES RF7: Ozymandias

Radius?

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks pretty sweet :). The builds look very good overall, and I love the idea of houses stretching from the overworld down into dark caves. I also love the large radius and emphasis on hunting instead of nonstop pvp action.

My one comment from the screenshots would be to maybe add some custom cactuses like the ones on TSG2. Some of the overworld areas do look a bit bare (behind the house in the third screenshot for example), so adding some small things like cactuses would do a lot to diversify the terrain a bit.

I think you meant tier 1's. If not, then :eek:
we added a few cactuses to one area but the desert is supposed to be very like barren looking so we didn't want to add cactuses since it would brighten up the desert too much, we want that like wasteland feel, we considered adding dead trees but then that wouldn't have really made sense in a shifting sand environment

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, this map could have been a lot better.
It looks great but up to your standard its pretty weak.
Im still gonna vote yes though ;p

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, this map could have been a lot better.
It looks great but up to your standard its pretty weak.
Im still gonna vote yes though ;p
please elaborate, we are always pushing our standards up and this map was a level above our previous maps

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
please elaborate, we are always pushing our standards up and this map was a level above our previous maps
There are some parts of the map that seem to be pretty plain. I know that this is good for pvp and all but I've always seen Red Forest as the guys who build with great detail.

ps: Love the dragon ball z reference ;p

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
There are some parts of the map that seem to be pretty plain. I know that this is good for pvp and all but I've always seen Red Forest as the guys who build with great detail.
Don't worry this map has a ridiculous amount of detail, the desert is relatively barren as its the feel of the map we wanted to give off, but all the buildings have extensive interiors stretching down into the caverns

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow! To be honest i'm not a big fan of the past few RF maps, but this map looks great!

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
i personally think that this map looks plain and that it would be annoying to find players in the last 8 alive. this map has no theme to it as far as i am concerned
*I personally think that this map looks plain and that it would be annoying to find* the last 8 players alive. *This map has no theme as far as *I am *concerned.

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
It's really nice, Hopefully i'll get too play it, Only suggestion is add more hills ect.. (my opinion)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci