• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES RF7: Ozymandias

Radius?

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Do the caverns flow through just part of the map, or most of it?
the caverns cover maybe a 150-200 radius under the map? they don't cover everything under but a large portion, they are pretty open though with multiple entrances and exits

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
This is what I have to say to the haters of this map. Remember when Sg:Shore went into the forums, and most people liked it, but a few didn't, well then with the exceptionally more Yes votes than No, it got accepted. Now that map is the favorite of many, like me, and now 48 man servers are now actually fun, and people will now play them, because of the new PvP based map. So what I'm trying to tell you is, don't hate on this map, before you play on this map :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
At first I was concerned that the city was bland and lacked complexity, but after reading the comments further explaining the map I see that there is more to it than meets the eye.

I think it is cool how you guys managed the "city buried in sand" feel. By extending builds underground rather than cutting them off. Also, the whole idea/inspiration for this is very clever. Can't wait to play it.

Happy 2 years! :)

Edit: I know that you guys don't release download links, but I was wondering if there was I way I could look around the map a bit more. Very intrigued by this project. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I definitely like the theme, and the fact that it's a continuation of Mortal Skies, a map that I personally like. From the screenshots alone, it looks only slightly bland, but we all know that you can't judge a book by it's cover. This should be very interesting to play, and I hope to see it on the servers someday :3

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
:eek: I would love to play on this map...just need to get back into minecraft xD

J

Joel/MadDawg

This map looks pretty sweet :). The builds look very good overall, and I love the idea of houses stretching from the overworld down into dark caves. I also love the large radius and emphasis on hunting instead of nonstop pvp action.

My one comment from the screenshots would be to maybe add some custom cactuses like the ones on TSG2. Some of the overworld areas do look a bit bare (behind the house in the third screenshot for example), so adding some small things like cactuses would do a lot to diversify the terrain a bit.

over 150 Tier 2's
I think you meant tier 1's. If not, then :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci