• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RIP AU M8

Is this rip for AU?

• Rip au

• Rip MCSG in total

• Not rip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
It really depends what's being meant here by temporary. Frankly the AU playerbase has taken massive hits from what I've seen over the years. I mean practically everyone is banned on AU anyway from what I'm told xD
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. True story bro

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
It really depends what's being meant here by temporary. Frankly the AU playerbase has taken massive hits from what I've seen over the years. I mean practically everyone is banned on AU anyway from what I'm told xD
and that's one of the major issues of MCSG, no forgiveness policy... so once you get banned on MCSG you just log straight into goodlion without hesitation and boom, MCSG just lost another player to the ever-growing network; Goodlion (you know what I mean)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
and that's one of the major issues of MCSG, no forgiveness policy... so once you get banned on MCSG you just log straight into goodlion without hesitation and boom, MCSG just lost another player to the ever-growing network; Goodlion (you know what I mean)
Before the no-forgiveness rule, when hackers had a second chance, you lot complained that we didn't ban hackers enough and they just kept coming back...

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
Before the no-forgiveness rule, when hackers had a second chance, you lot complained that we didn't ban hackers enough and they just kept coming back...
do you see Goodlion complaining about that???

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
do you see Goodlion complaining about that???
I avoid LagLion like the plague because of how toxic the entire community is, so I can't really comment on that.

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
I think all the players will move to clubpenguin the iceberg servers are pretty legit

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Jimmer when we mean the AU community was only clan based we mean that the AU clans basically held up the community. The only other people that played were the few rejects of the community mark27 that tryharded their ratio/boosted or the very odd random person. Basically if you took out all the Clan players from AU there would have been no AU. Obviously not 100% of the players were based in clans but in a realistic estimation I would say 60-75% of people from AU were from clans. Ask anyone who have good knowledge about the AU community and they will basically say the same sort of thing :)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jimmer when we mean the AU community was only clan based we mean that the AU clans basically held up the community. The only other people that played were the few rejects of the community mark27 that tryharded their ratio/boosted or the very odd random person. Basically if you took out all the Clan players from AU there would have been no AU. Obviously not 100% of the players were based in clans but in a realistic estimation I would say 60-75% of people from AU were from clans. Ask anyone who have good knowledge about the AU community and they will basically say the same sort of thing :)
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A permanent ban sends a different message on the first offense to a hacker than a one week ban and gives the person more of a wake up call that can lead to a change in behavior over the course of a few months :p

Reactions: L

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
A permanent ban sends a different message on the first offense to a hacker than a one week ban and gives the person more of a wake up call that can lead to a change in behavior over the course of a few months :p
How's their behaviour going to change if they're permd?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci