• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RIP AU M8

Is this rip for AU?

• Rip au

• Rip MCSG in total

• Not rip

Results are only viewable after voting.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Before the no-forgiveness rule, when hackers had a second chance, you lot complained that we didn't ban hackers enough and they just kept coming back...
and why did they keep coming back?... yes, because mcgamer makes it so easy for them with an anticheat that is substandard. If that was made a priority ahead of all the other minor glitches then AU, which is already a small community compared to US and EU, would not have lost so many players.

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG doesn't care about the community at all I really hope this server dies.

Harley

Survivor
Reaction score
and why did they keep coming back?... yes, because mcgamer makes it so easy for them with an anticheat that is substandard. If that was made a priority ahead of all the other minor glitches then AU, which is already a small community compared to US and EU, would not have lost so many players.
hey look someone that knows their stuff we need more people like you

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A permanent ban sends a different message on the first offense to a hacker than a one week ban and gives the person more of a wake up call that can lead to a change in behavior over the course of a few months :p
But if they never come back and rejoin the playerbase as a normal player because of their permaban than what's the point?
MCSG doesn't care about the community at all I really hope this server dies.
Then why'd you buy diamond donor?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How's their behaviour going to change if they're permd?
Well this would be given there is a forgiveness policy in place for hacking bans. It's the realization of "oh snap, I'm never going to be able to come back" which leads to a desire to change their behavior, and if they show that they have there is a possibility of them being forgiven. With a one week ban the attitude of a hacker is more along the lines of "whatever it's just 7 days I can go back and hack again if I'd like and be more subtle"

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
But if they never come back and rejoin the playerbase as a normal player because of their permaban than what's the point?

Then why'd you buy diamond donor?
bought it a long time ago pal

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
It's the realization of "oh snap, I'm never going to be able to come back" which leads to a desire to change t
How are they supposed to show that if they can't actually play on the server? All they can do is plead in a ban dispute and hope snr. staff are in a good mood, because they can't really show anything. Just hope.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
How are they supposed to show that if they can't actually play on the server? All they can do is plead in a ban dispute and hope snr. staff are in a good mood, because they can't really show anything. Just hope.
Very true lol. But a lot of them have carrots up their ass so that's unlikely

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Well Ceroria do you have a response to what I said? Not trying to attack you, just interested in what your arguement is going to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci