• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Risen US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Ok we will see how it goes and gl for your clan and ask us for a cb anytime you want but dont message me because im not the owner i can get kicked out of the clab[/QUOTE
We probably will, but I dont feel like clan battling my friends. Trust me, I have a good connection with my homies Lucas, Goomba, & sarju. c: & thanks gl to you too.

Ascending

Tribute
Reaction score
#Ascending challenges you to a clan battle. Add kdurant28 over skype.

JustinNitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jnitz

Donor: Grass

Wins: 465

Game's Played: 3615

Past Clan's: TheHidden, ReconCorps, Haunted, Summoned, TheHaunted, Vigilant, Alpha, Trespire, and Perfection.

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score

Past Clan's: TheHidden, ReconCorps, Haunted, Summoned, TheHaunted, Vigilant, Alpha, Trespire, and Perfection.
Look who it is, the guy who removed me from Skype after he left haunted ;-; jk glad to see you applied for this clan

JustinNitz

Tribute
Reaction score
Look who it is, the guy who removed me from Skype after he left haunted ;-; jk glad to see you applied for this clan
I removed you a couple months after because we never talked and I had 500+ people on Skype...

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score

GG WE WILL MOSTLIKELY ACCEPT YOU FOR T4IAL GL AND THE CAPS ARE REAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci