• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Since my donorship ran out I will have to play on the Creative Server. When will it be up?

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG has failed me. It is unfun when you're about to craft a diamond sword, but for some reason the FREAKIN CRAFTING TABLE WON"T WORK. Something is seriously screwed up with the crafting in mcsg... plz just do something about it! MCSG is going to die... and i'll have to move to the hive!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
MCSG has failed me. It is unfun when you're about to craft a diamond sword, but for some reason the FREAKIN CRAFTING TABLE WON"T WORK. Something is seriously screwed up with the crafting in mcsg... plz just do something about it! MCSG is going to die... and i'll have to move to the hive!
Your post has failed me. It is unfun when you're about to read a thread, but for some reason SOME FREAKING NOOBS RAGES FOR NO REASON. Something is seriously wrong with some people... plz just do something about them! The threads are gonna get spammed... and I will have to rage on you so hard!
Think before you speak please.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Your post has failed me. It is unfun when you're about to read a thread, but for some reason SOME FREAKING NOOBS RAGES FOR NO REASON. Something is seriously wrong with some people... plz just do something about them! The threads are gonna get spammed... and I will have to rage on you so hard!
Think before you speak please.
Why are you getting mad? What he is saying is true and I agree with him, the crafting and just general lag since 1.5 has been horrendous. If you disagree that's fine, there is no need to abuse him. If anything you are the one raging.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Why are you getting mad? What he is saying is true and I agree with him, the crafting and just general lag since 1.5 has been horrendous. If you disagree that's fine, there is no need to abuse him. If anything you are the one raging.
Excuse me, but I copied his stupid message and I changed some of the content just for fun. What he is doing is irritating everyone else, and saying "NOTHING WORKS I WILL LEAVE MCSG FOR THE HIVE" like he said is just stupid. Don't you think so?

MarcoL

Spectator
Reaction score
We purchased the upgrade last week for $25.00 and we cannot log onto any "lobby" servers because they are full. Are we not doing something correctly? Please help.
Marco L

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Jazzcraft is wrong because he is saying that it is MCSG's fault when it really isn't. It is bukkit's fault because they don't have a stable 1.5 version yet that is fully compatible with all plugins. And it is also Mojang's fault because 1.5 wasn't perfect on release. But what you don't understand is that they are working to fix these issues. We will see improvements as soon as 1.5.x comes out and a new CraftBukkit version. Any issues after that it will most likely be MCSG's problem. It is all a waiting game. P.S. I tried the hive servers and could not even get into more than 2 games after an hour...
maxlupus was wrong in making fun of the post rather than correcting it which I had attempted to do above. And in correction Jazzcraft's decision to join the hive is not "stupid". I did try the Hive servers and the games were "better", but it is impossible to get into a game. But I think that was more or less the fact that I am in US and they are EU servers. Let him be and if he leaves then its a load off of your head isn't it?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
We purchased the upgrade last week for $25.00 and we cannot log onto any "lobby" servers because they are full. Are we not doing something correctly? Please help.
Marco L
You are probably trying to join servers at the top of the list where donors always join. If the server is full then it means that they are full of donors who can only be kicked by higher ranking donors. As an iron donor you can only kick non-donors. Hope this explained it enough.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Excuse me, but I copied his stupid message and I changed some of the content just for fun. What he is doing is irritating everyone else, and saying "NOTHING WORKS I WILL LEAVE MCSG FOR THE HIVE" like he said is just stupid. Don't you think so?
No, I agree with him. You disagree and that's fine, but don't mock him when he did nothing but state his own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci