• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

redblockgw123

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you noticed the update fail this morning with the MOTD stating "A Minecraft Server" and spawning in a newly generated world... some configuration changes were made, and I wasn't quite aware of them; I apologize for the downtime.
We will be updating the plugin over the morning, as well as updating the maps to include the correct tier 2 chests. Once we begin rolling out the updates for the maps, an update will be made to the bottom of this post.

In addition, Minecraft 1.5 has been released. Please do not upgrade just yet, we will be testing the plugin on 1.5 shortly.

All servers have been updated to 1.5.

redblockgw123

Spectator
Reaction score
when i try to join while im in it says java socket reconnect i cant even finish a game

1nf3rnoZz

Spectator
Reaction score
the servers are so laggy now i cant even get more than 15 fps before i could get like 50 and also we cant craft so whats the point putting craftable items in it i liked it more when it was the old items :(

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
why is the servers lagging so bad i always spawn under the map i cant hit a single person and its the same for all my friends i just baught iron donorship for 25 bucks and right now it was all for waste please mcsg i love youre servers so please fix it soon.
:D

001nathan100

Quantum
Reaction score
Yup, a hack load of connection lag. Please fix this because its very annoying :(

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
ikr So much food now its unbelievable. Its impossible for anyone to starve anymore a mean, its not HUNGER games anymore and there is just way to many stacks of arrows, it was so much better when they were just single.
Exactly after my first 2 chests i have a hot bar full of food and at least 5 arrows.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
I was merely pointing out that you had said you had been playing on Hive much more since 1.5 came out, which occurred incredibly recently. The first week after an update will not be indicative of the plugin as a whole; the developers will fix the bugs and listen to player feedback, and the plugin will improve tremendously.
I get your point, it's just that my first impressions of it were that it was a wrong turn. I played on the Hive instead of playing on MCSG- I think I had a bad choice of wording..... and about it not being the final version for a new plugin I am playing on the Hive as it is more balanced until the MCSG plugin is altered. I will hopefully be able to come back here, it's just i'm not enjoying them at the moment.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For the love of god please add back in "The Tributes that have passed" at refill it is the most miner update there is and chad as requested it why does it take so long ? :3

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Possible Can't Craft Fix:
Just put in all your items slowly because it doesn't seem to register the moving items in your inventory so just keep taking out and putting back the items in your recipe until they stop teleporting around your inventory.
Also if you are not sure if it was really crafted press a number (1-9) over your item and it will go to that slot. Do it again to the item you moved and if it works you crafted it and you can now use the item you crafted.
**This is very tedious, but it works if you have a better way I'd love to hear it as well**

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Possible Can't Craft Fix:
Just put in all your items slowly because it doesn't seem to register the moving items in your inventory so just keep taking out and putting back the items in your recipe until they stop teleporting around your inventory.
Also if you are not sure if it was really crafted press a number (1-9) over your item and it will go to that slot. Do it again to the item you moved and if it works you crafted it and you can now use the item you crafted.
**This is very tedious, but it works if you have a better way I'd love to hear it as well**
It is not MCSGs fault as it was 1.5 that introduced this issue. It made the mouse drag when splitting items. It didn't help anything. As seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci