• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Can I say:
The lag, seems to be nothing.
The bow shots, oh lord jesus.
And really, I'm so happy with the way chests are (minus the whole tier thing)

Mikro2013

Spectator
Reaction score
I got banned for Sprint hack but I have a really crappy computer, can you un-ban me plz? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mikro2013

Spectator
Reaction score
I just donated yestarday and I got banned during the day from mods they banned me permenatly, they did /ban Mikro2013 -1000 or something like that because it says: you will be unbanned in -156552663767261627062. I sad :(

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
We do kinda need to fix the lost ridge glitch...

Laurenceleoo

Spectator
Reaction score
What's going on?! These are by far the laggiest servers I've ever seen atm. Any updates on whats going on?

DarkBlade2117

Spectator
Reaction score
Cant crafft, Any suggestions on what happening? It only seem to be on big pvp servers like this and Minecade network. I go to craft and the items useally switch around or they get put back in my inventory, Is it client or just the 1.5 update it self?

joron202

Spectator
Reaction score
The servers are really laggy I cant even craft please fix this! And one more thing awesome servers but please fix them ASAP!

Vox

Career
Reaction score
I gotta say Im really not enjoying this new version. I liked the way the chests were. I don't see the point in changing them. I am severally disappointed in the new changes. They are to dramatic. Yes I will get used to them I understand but the amount of weapons spawning needs to be toned down. The amount of arrows as well. Other than that the servers are great. Corn is a little bit overpowered with the amount of weapons in it but I think and hope that will be fixed. Im excited to see if mscgv2 can live up to its hipe because so far it hasn't.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I gotta say Im really not enjoying this new version. I liked the way the chests were. I don't see the point in changing them. I am severally disappointed in the new changes. They are to dramatic. Yes I will get used to them I understand but the amount of weapons spawning needs to be toned down. The amount of arrows as well. Other than that the servers are great. Corn is a little bit overpowered with the amount of weapons in it but I think and hope that will be fixed. Im excited to see if mscgv2 can live up to its hipe because so far it hasn't.
Too many arrows on Breeze Island as well. Water fights are turning into a massacre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci