• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rolling Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Wayy to Much food though
ikr So much food now its unbelievable. Its impossible for anyone to starve anymore a mean, its not HUNGER games anymore and there is just way to many stacks of arrows, it was so much better when they were just single.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
uum. Too many arrows. Before so many did not.
This is to escape the water would be suicide. I want to return to the previous generation rate

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
subv3ersion, these servers are horrible now. Please revert back to the original chest layout. I really don't enjoy leather armour and stone/wood swords, it makes the game so boring. Cornucopia chests NEED to be tier 2 otherwise there are too many swords and people get killed too quickly. This isn't me just squawking because I'm bad, I just think this is a turn for the worse for MCSG.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
uum. Too many arrows. Before so many did not.
This is to escape the water would be suicide. I want to return to the previous generation rate
I think it's turning into the Hive too much. I liked MCSG way better, but ever since 1.5, i have been playing on the Hive way more. Arrows are too common now, it is just way unbalanced.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's turning into the Hive too much. I liked MCSG way better, but ever since 1.5, i have been playing on the Hive way more. Arrows are too common now, it is just way unbalanced.
1.5 was rolled out yesterday....

And don't arrows in the Hive come in stacks of 10?

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I just played a game, and the amount of lag it had was ridiculous. it wasnt My internet or FPS lag. it was the server, everyone was getting Pulled back every 5 seconds and it was really hard to hit poeple. this needs to be fixed D:

kakdeg

Spectator
Reaction score
Why am i not able to craft anything? is it on purpose or a bug?

kakdeg

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure a lot of you noticed the update fail this morning with the MOTD stating "A Minecraft Server" and spawning in a newly generated world... some configuration changes were made, and I wasn't quite aware of them; I apologize for the downtime.
We will be updating the plugin over the morning, as well as updating the maps to include the correct tier 2 chests. Once we begin rolling out the updates for the maps, an update will be made to the bottom of this post.

In addition, Minecraft 1.5 has been released. Please do not upgrade just yet, we will be testing the plugin on 1.5 shortly.

All servers have been updated to 1.5.
Why cant i craft anything? is it a bug or is it supposed to be like that?

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
1.5 was rolled out yesterday....

And don't arrows in the Hive come in stacks of 10?
Just because 1.5 came out yesterday doesn't mean I can't play on the Hive, I like both MCSG and the Hive but for different reasons. If one becomes too much like the other, then I am going to play on the original one, rather the new one.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Just because 1.5 came out yesterday doesn't mean I can't play on the Hive, I like both MCSG and the Hive but for different reasons. If one becomes too much like the other, then I am going to play on the original one, rather the new one.
I was merely pointing out that you had said you had been playing on Hive much more since 1.5 came out, which occurred incredibly recently. The first week after an update will not be indicative of the plugin as a whole; the developers will fix the bugs and listen to player feedback, and the plugin will improve tremendously.

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been getting incredible amounts of server lag lately. Hope it gets fixed. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci