• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Royals,
My clan challenges you to a clan battle aside on our private server. If you would like to know more and would like to do it add me on Skype nbalegend01.

Thank you, nbalgend01

chezmiester

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION
Minecraft in-game name: cheesecake_54

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): I believe 170.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Dodging almost anything, I am pretty good at strafing, F&S;and if I try hard, I go HAM.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?): Fishing rod technique (I'm practicing it), Blamph-clicking, and water battles.

What is your Skype name?: cheesecake_54

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes.

Do you have a WORKING microphone?: Yes and they are very sensitive :(

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: It's a tough one. That belly button piercing is pretty promising. I probably will though.

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: Yes.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
APPLICATION
Minecraft in-game name: cheesecake_54

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): I believe 170.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Dodging almost anything, I am pretty good at strafing, F&S;and if I try hard, I go HAM.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?): Fishing rod technique (I'm practicing it), Blamph-clicking, and water battles.

What is your Skype name?: cheesecake_54

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yes.

Do you have a WORKING microphone?: Yes and they are very sensitive :(

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: It's a tough one. That belly button piercing is pretty promising. I probably will though.

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: Yes.
Accepted for Interview! Add XeroStyle1 on skype.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Ok, now that my first week of school is finally done, I might as well fill my application out:

Minecraft in-game name: EricParazak

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 15 (16 next month)

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 102

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): On some occasions, Flint and Steel and sniping, my usual strength is head-on combat and strafing.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Ice chasing and when flint and steel is used on me.

What is your Skype name? eric75100

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Skype (I might get TS eventually.)

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?:
Yes I will
If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Sure

Last edited:

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, now that my first week of school is finally done, I might as well fill my application out:

Minecraft in-game name: EricParazak

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 15 (16 next month)

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 102

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): On some occasions, Flint and Steel and sniping, my usual strength is head-on combat and strafing.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Ice chasing and when flint and steel is used on me.

What is your Skype name? eric75100

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Skype (I might get TS eventually.)

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?:
Yes I will
If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Sure
Application Accepted! No interview process needed. Welcome back Eric! <3

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might as well take a shot at applying, even though I don't meet the win requirement.

Minecraft in-game name: Carzmoviefan

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 11

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 41

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Melee. I use my environment to my advantage.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Flint and Steel, but I don't use it often anyway. I am trying to improve though.

What is your Skype name? leepiccharmander

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both.

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yeah

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Of course I will.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: k den

If I don't get accepted, I won't be surprised.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might as well take a shot at applying, even though I don't meet the win requirement.

Minecraft in-game name: Carzmoviefan

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 11

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 41

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Melee. I use my environment to my advantage.

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Flint and Steel, but I don't use it often anyway. I am trying to improve though.

What is your Skype name? leepiccharmander

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both.

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yeah

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Of course I will.

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: k den

If I don't get accepted, I won't be surprised.
Accepted for interview! (Cause you grass starter! Add XeroStyle1 on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci