• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:SociallyAK

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions):15

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions):352 2 acc.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: idk don't want to be cocky but at the same time dont want to look bad :)

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): 1v1's

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) meh i spam the flint and steel

What is your Skype name?Rudel1517

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:yep i have both

Do you have a WORKING microphone?yep

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: yes of course

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: ?

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: yep

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:CrayZae_Apple

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions):11.9

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions):175

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:6

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?):sword rod fns

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?)fns rod

What is your Skype name?sean.is.boss

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:yus

Do you have a WORKING microphone? yus

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: umm ill do my my best

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?:umm who is kricken :) sorry if i dont know

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons:ill do my best and if i leave it will not be out og the blue

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name:SociallyAK

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions):15

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions):352 2 acc.

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: idk don't want to be cocky but at the same time dont want to look bad :)

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): 1v1's

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) meh i spam the flint and steel

What is your Skype name?Rudel1517

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:yep i have both

Do you have a WORKING microphone?yep

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: yes of course

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: ?
You are accepted for interview, ignore Yrothi he's just mad. Add XeroStyle1 on skype for your interview
Minecraft in-game name:CrayZae_Apple

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions):11.9

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions):175

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:6

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?):sword rod fns

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?)fns rod

What is your Skype name?sean.is.boss

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?:yus

Do you have a WORKING microphone? yus

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: umm ill do my my best

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?:umm who is kricken :) sorry if i dont know

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons:ill do my best and if i leave it will not be out og the blue

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: yep

You are accepted for an interview add XeroStyle1 on skype.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OK LISTEN UP. Yrothi is a forum troll who is crying because we kicked him, you both are accepted for interview if you wanna, if you don't tell me. Add XeroStyle1 if you want your interview. I'm incredibly sorry for his actions. VeeZa Can you help us with Yrothi?

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
OK LISTEN UP. Yrothi is a forum troll who is crying because we kicked him, you both are accepted for interview if you wanna, if you don't tell me. Add XeroStyle1 if you want your interview
oh wait yrothi left? welp sorry bye i thought he was here and he my freind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci