• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
OK LISTEN UP. Yrothi is a forum troll who is crying because we kicked him, you both are accepted for interview if you wanna, if you don't tell me. Add XeroStyle1 if you want your interview. I'm incredibly sorry for his actions. VeeZa Can you help us with Yrothi?
ya of course. as long as i know your not friends with that kind of maturity.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh wait yrothi left? welp sorry bye i thought he was here and he my freind
Ok, if you want him because of him, then leave now.
ya of course. as long as i know your not friends with that kind of maturity.
No, of course we're not, we were when he was mature, but now he's a complete jerk.

Edit: Yrothi, we're more immature? You called immature bad, in all caps, and yelled about it acting like you knew what was best for the clan when you didn't even want in it in the first place.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I CraftyKratonite, speak on behalf of the Rebels.
We, the Rebels would like to challenge you to a clan battle, preferably this Saturday (A time around evening would be best)

This could be either 6 v 6 or 8 v 8 in the MCSG servers.

If interested, start a conversation with me regarding the clan battle, we can plan, pick a date and state the rules.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
I CraftyKratonite, speak on behalf of the Rebels.
We, the Rebels would like to challenge you to a clan battle, preferably this Saturday (A time around evening would be best)

This could be either 6 v 6 or 8 v 8 in the MCSG servers.

If interested, start a conversation with me regarding the clan battle, we can plan, pick a date and state the rules.
Lolwut? You just challenged Chrome too.

YrothiELT

Tribute
Reaction score
Dear #Royals Revival

Please allow me to apologize for what I did this week. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect the clan deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to working you again/soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience on Skype.

Sincerely,
Yrothi

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dear #Royals Revival

Please allow me to apologize for what I did this week. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect the clan deserved. It was a disruption and distracted others.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to working you again/soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience on Skype.

Sincerely,
Yrothi
Thanks for apologizing, we didn't appreciate your behavior and found it quite annoying to the point where we had to call a mod for help because you refused to stop. Although this problem is resolved I enjoyed that you apologized, and came to the realization that you were being immature and annoying. I understand the way I was acting was not at all mature either. Such as calling you a troll, and a crying kid, I hope you can forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci