• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah.. Im officially done with this clan... Furret dont re-apply me ever. Plus the members here can't even handle a bit of criticism. I tell them something. They remove me :) Hahaha
Get off this thread and never return. Copy right Nova_Runzyou. You screamed at mpr to get better at pvp, that's disrespectful and completely unnecessary. Just because I said fisho needed to be trained. He blew up our arena on our server, trolled our original thread, be happy that we gave him an exception, mpr is here because he is loyal and helpful. He has helped the productivity in this clan, and we're grateful to have him. If you're gonna leave this fast, never apply again.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: RTGxxKaos

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 13

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 129

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7.5 or 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Flint and steel, sword fights, and teams

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Bow, and fishing rod trick.

What is your Skype name? RTGxxKaos_HD

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Both

Do you have a WORKING microphone? Yes

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Nah

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: I will stay dedicated.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Flint and steel, sword fights, and teams

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Both

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Yes

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: I will stay dedicated.
Accepted for interview, add XeroStyle1 on skype. Accepted because you were in the original #Royals

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

BBZ YUOR BAK!

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Clanbattle against #TeamSypher? Add me on skype: eskild.hovdenak

YrothiELT

Tribute
Reaction score
Get off this thread and never return. Copy right Nova_Runzyou. You screamed at mpr to get better at pvp, that's disrespectful and completely unnecessary. Just because I said fisho needed to be trained. He blew up our arena on our server, trolled our original thread, be happy that we gave him an exception, mpr is here because he is loyal and helpful. He has helped the productivity in this clan, and we're grateful to have him. If you're gonna leave this fast, never apply again.
Ahemm, never accept me again.

Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: killyourbutt

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 700+

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Sword, Fishing Rod, Flint and Steel

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Lag, Bow im working on my bow

What is your Skype name? mensab19

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both

Do you have a WORKING microphone? yesh

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Sure

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Nope Soz :p

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: Yes

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in-game name: killyourbutt

Age(11+ Slight Exceptions): 14

Wins (150+ Slight Exceptions): 700+

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Sword, Fishing Rod, Flint and Steel

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Lag, Bow im working on my bow

What is your Skype name? mensab19

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: I have both

Do you have a WORKING microphone? yesh

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?: Sure

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Nope Soz :p

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: Yes
Accepted! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci