• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Age(11+ Slight Exceptions):

Wins :103

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7

PvP Strengths (What are you good at in PvP?): Striding

PvP Weaknesses (What do you lack at PvP?) Flint and steal :(

What is your Skype name? waleederszac

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak (Required to chat with us, but Skype is more preferable)?: Yep Both

Do you have a WORKING microphone? yep

If you join the #Royals , will you dedicate at least 20 minutes of your time skyping with the Royals?:Of course

If you like kricken , will you back off for Yured?: Yeah

If accepted to the #Royals, will you stay dedicated to the clan and not leave, out of the blue with no reasons: yes
Accepted for interview, add gentlesnivy on skype <3

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Since a couple Element joined this, it looks like a merged/different team. That saying, I present thee:

I, Soul, speak on behalf of the Forgotten.

We challenge you to a Clan battle.
Rules for the clan battle are located in this thread: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/

If interested, start a conversation with me on the forums, or contact me VIA Skype (TheSoulCairn).

Vuzed

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, Voozed here to tell you guys that I will be resigning from Royals. I've had a lot of good memories with this clan, made a lot of friends here, and have met a lot of cool people. Anyways, i'm resigning because I don't play MCSG anymore and I prefer going outside and doing something rather then sitting at home playing Minecraft lol. I wish the best of luck to everyone in Royals. bye. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci