• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Runescape Discussion

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone play RuneScape?

Personally I have a level 3 Skiller, with two 99's close to 3. I also have a range /2h pure which is about 68 combat.

If you have come here to flame, don't bother.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Well lets see here umm I used to play Runescape but I quit cause it became repetitive to me but before it became repetitive it was quite fun but then the updates came out which i didint like I wish it was like classic Runescape option for free users or at least classic Runescape 2 I seriously loved that game before all these updates happend and also the other reason I quit is because No one would play anyone I knew had quit :\ so yea but I had 99 smithing 99 range 99 attack 99 strength and then I gave up :\ so I sold my account for 200$ or somthing like that so yea profit! and I found out that selling runescape accounts was worth it lol so i bought a new computer with my money and btw I didint mean to flame or anything im really bad at telling if I flamed or not feel free to tell me if you feel flamed I wont feel proud :oops:

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Level 98+6, quit due to losing membership and being hacked losing my 30+ mil.

It's too repetitive to get back into, the only thing I really liked in it was the quests. They weren't like 'go collect 16 logs and kill 4 of this, blah, blah, blah', it had interesting and hilarious quests. :p

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Level 98+6, quit due to losing membership and being hacked losing my 30+ mil.

It's too repetitive to get back into, the only thing I really liked in it was the quests. They weren't like 'go collect 16 logs and kill 4 of this, blah, blah, blah', it had interesting and hilarious quests. :p
Lol

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's a heap on new quests. :p I enjoy the new combat rework because I was about levle 80 and killing 140'' within 3 seconds. I love how the gameplay is more like WOW. :D

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol add wek james or MostWonder, poke my on teamspeak when you play :3
I'll meet somewhere if you poke :3

ZenGardena

Experienced
Reaction score
Hurr durr ima flame for teh lulz hurr durr.

I used to play runescape, but IMO it has changed too much for me, I will always be old school loner with a red party hat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci