• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Runescape Discussion

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hurr durr ima flame for teh lulz hurr durr.

I used to play runescape, but IMO it has changed too much for me, I will always be old school loner with a red party hat.
-.- I only have 90m D:

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
I made an account like 2 months ago from scratch, :p
I feel noobish but if you guys seriously want to start off from scratch and lets go on pvp servers and pwn it up! lol ill be the mage pure :D! called it!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel noobish but if you guys seriously want to start off from scratch and lets go on pvp servers and pwn it up! lol ill be the mage pure :D! called it!
You make one and catch up to my level because i'm only level 67 shouldn't take to long :p

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
You make one and catch up to my level because i'm only level 67 shouldn't take to long :p
umm ummm ummm i havent played runescape in AGES mate seriously I have no clue whats new and what not everything is like high quality and crap i liked rs when it had crap graphics and easier stuff to do like grind and crap

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
umm ummm ummm i havent played runescape in AGES mate seriously I have no clue whats new and what not everything is like high quality and crap i liked rs when it had crap graphics and easier stuff to do like grind and crap
It's still the same game, train how you usually would. Nothing is a dramatic change which will effect combat YET.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Nooooooob! Jks jks :p

I am usually on TeamSpeak, could talk about it on there when I get home from school? :p
yea im on teampseak to regularaly but my schools starting and taking some hard classes so yea but i can still play after school i am on ts though right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci