• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Runescape Discussion

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, I dont play Rs, but i still watch videos, (got hacked for 30m, then lost my d claws, which i painstakingly earned back) I knew all of this! (Noobs) :D. I might go back, not liking combat rework atm tho

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only thing I hate about the combat rework is specs are gone, but... this new update is going to take skill to use which is why it makes it that much better, so people can't just go i'm going to start pvp and then beast it out with overpowered weapons.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
The only thing I hate about the combat rework is specs are gone, but... this new update is going to take skill to use which is why it makes it that much better, so people can't just go i'm going to start pvp and then beast it out with overpowered weapons.
Im on ts but btw Im a noob at rs everyone is talking about new stuff and this dungouneering? omg what is this stuff i really need help...

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
Runescape disgusts me. It's really sunken into some cheap money grubbing practices. Makes me sick.

Tkd184

Survivor
Reaction score
I liked Runescape til the bots started overwhelming worlds D:

RogueHaven

Tribute
Reaction score
I missed questing, pking, trying my luck at barrows etc.

It's just really the '"Summer party" thing or the wheel fortune etc, it's just like one of those pitiful Facebook games..

View attachment 3820
...like... seriously.
The gameplay is familiar still, but being unsuscribed limits most of the gameplay.
Exactly. . . Thank you for getting a hold of that picture. It really illustrates it all.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Runescape disgusts me. It's really sunken into some cheap money grubbing practices. Makes me sick.
well the thing is Im going to take that chance of the combat re work and if that dosent please me its not gonna be fun but it is however fun with friends pvping and stuff like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci