• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scary Moment(s) from childhood?

Reaction score
Okay, so when I was about 5 years old or so, I was at some kind of baby shower for someone on my dad’s side of the family. The baby shower was at some little park place that I thought was quite boring. There, I was hanging out with my brother, my cousin Cody, and his friend. There was a little playground area for youngsters like us, so we amused ourselves by running around there. There was this stone kiln type thing next to the playground, so we would climb on that and jump off and feel like the coolest person ever because to us, it was really high.
While we were trying to break stones in half by chucking them against the kiln thing, a red car pulled up like right next to it, with 2 guys sitting in the front. I was a bit scared because I had no idea who they were, all the adults were at the pavilion, and people in the car were playing with matches. When they looked like they were about to get out of the car, I was terrified. We all kind of backed up slowly, never taking our eyes off of the car. They never did get out of the car, they just backed up and sped away. I asked Cody if he knew anything about them because I didn’t live in the area and he did. He said something about two criminals that had gotten away or something along those lines and I was horrified. I went back to the pavilion and asked my parents to leave because I didn’t want to stick around. And that’s my scary moment from my childhood. What about you?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't care about double posting, F the popo. When I was like 3 I fell into my pool and almost drowned... And like horror scared, in the 3rd grade, I was at my friend Garrett's house. And apparently some guy was like out to kill his mom or something, and he was looking through the window while we were home alone, we went out back, and swam, to take our mind of things, and the guy ran away, because my friends older brother came home, it was actually quite entertaining watching the guy book it.

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, this is nothing that scared me then but when I think about it, I get scared. When I was like 1 week old, I had to go to the hospital because my heart had something wrong ( Never asked ) but uhh.. randomly it just fixed and I was due to die xP ( My mom was so freakin scared )

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was on a school residential with... well school. It was the first night and me and my friends were about to sleep, when we saw the doll outside the window. We were sure we could see a doll hanging himself from the tree outside our window. We were sure the place was haunted, hanging dolls, strange noises...

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
When I was 5 my parents were watching the movie The Tooth Fairy (The HORROR ONE) and I started watching it too. I completely regret that decision because since I watched that movie, throughout my entire childhood, I was afraid of the dark ;_;

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I was at my friends house once, and since it had gone into the later hours, we decided to watch a movie. She wanted to watch a scary movie, so she turned on "Final Destination 3".

I was like 8 and had absolutely no intention of watching this movie, but I didn't want to look like a baby so I went along with it.

Worst mistake of my life.

This was a really cheesy movie, but I didn't think so then. I tried not to watch it, but everytime I'd look away and look back at the TV, someone was getting thrown of a roller coaster, or impaled by a flagpole.

I was petrified for like 3 weeks after that :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was riding my bike in my neighborhood and some old lady on her phone was speeding and almost hit me.
When I was 3 the tin soldiers in Santa Clause 2 freaked the crap out of me.
Puppets. I loved the wiggles until they put puppets on the show. I was crying when I saw it.
Some haunted hay ride I went on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci