• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scary Moment(s) from childhood?

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
So I was at this pet store when I was about 7, and this fat gay guy approached me, held my cheek and said "your skin is so smooth" "are you alone?" I said no, my mom is in here and then he just walked away sad looking. It was so freaky.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So I was at this pet store when I was about 7, and this fat gay guy approached me, held my cheek and said "your skin is so smooth" "are you alone?" I said no, my mom is in here and then he just walked away sad looking. It was so freaky.
He just wanted to know your smooth skin secrets. C'mon, help a brother out Crafty!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it sad that I just got scared by reading all the stuff which happened to you guys D:

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
well I was in the city with a couple of friends, we were sitting at a table having lunch and I heard a scream saying "I love you dad" very loud, this person then landed about 20 meters away from our table and it was a kid my age that I was kinda friends with, his body was all mangled.

He did it because they had just went on safari and his dad got murdered by a lion, it just randomly sprinted at the group and got the dad. so yeah...

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I was 5 when I became unable to control my eyes. One would go one way, and other chilled looking randomly another. I'm okay now, but 90% of people who have this condition also have a major brain tumor. My mom flipped. Although I was 5 so all it meant was going to lots of dinners, and getting lots of LEGO sets.

Long story short. I was the 10% that didn't.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was 5 when I became unable to control my eyes. One would go one way, and other chilled looking randomly another. I'm okay now, but 90% of people who have this condition also have a major brain tumor. My mom flipped. Although I was 5 so all it meant was going to lots of dinners, and getting lots of LEGO sets.

Long story short. I was the 10% that didn't.
You got lucky with the Lego's sir.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
When I was like 7, I cut the grass with the lawnmover and the noise scared the crap out of me so I made it crash into the fence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci