• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scary Moment(s) from childhood?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

^ Watch them. Watch them all.
NO;-;

But anyway, my scurriest experience...
Well, there was an event which happened, back whenI was around 13, in secondary school.
A little background on this is that these were the days of my life which lead to the utter lack of self confidence, depression and Cyclothemia, you'll understand why soon enough.
Back then, I was one of those kids who had very few friends. Like, one or two in the entire year group, and the rest enjoyed picking on me on a daily basis.
One instance of this bullying was in a science class. We were doing things with Bunsen burners and such (Bet y'all can see where this is going, eh?) And a few of these people who bullied me, first sprayed deodorant all over my right arm, I thought they were just pissing around, so I ignored it. Next thing I know, my entire right arm is on f***ing fire, and not just a little bit. I mean the whole thing was up like a freaking bonfire.
As far as I'm aware, the only reason I don't have burns all over my arm is because I was wearing a jumper at the time.
In short. Bullies are f***ing assholes.
(Interestingly, I don't suffer from pyrophobia)

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
You are so fab Kat
And it would have to be when I swallowed gum for the first time
I legit thought I was going to die

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Now I remember something serious that happened to me :p I was 9 at the time.
We were driving up to Sydney, and it was raining, and we hit this roundabout, and we FULL ON FLIPPED OVER. It was sooo scary. When we reached Sydney, we LOST CONTROL in the highway. Like, we went off the side. And if anyone lives in AU, you know those Highway Patrol police cars? Yeah, one of them drives up to us after we went off the side and a guy walked out and he sticks his head in the window.
Because I was a little kid, I remember my parents telling jokes about police coming to shoot me if I didn't do what they said. Believe it or not, I didn't have my seatbelt on and I was playing my NDS in the back, like they always told me not to. So when the policeman walked up, I basically **** myself, because he had a GUN. I know that's normal, but imagine... My parents scared the *** out of me by threatening me with the police, then I had my seatbelt off, a policeman walks up to the window with a freaking gun.
Anyways, we got a ticket but luckily he didn't realise I wasn't wearing a seatbelt :)

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
If I can remember another scary incident, it would be when I was about 10. I was plugging something into a wall outlet, when I accidently shocked myself. I know now that it probably wasn't a very big one, but at the time, I was scared all night, thinking I was going to drop dead.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A man hissed at me. In a shopping aisle.
The man. He hissed. At me. *gulp*

Another thing that happened? I broke my arm. I heard the doctor say "He might need a needle." I was ready to run away to the circus. I don't like needles.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
My NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR was stabbed in the thigh and robbed (he lived) and this was when I was living next to them, I later found out about 1 year later, they found the criminal and it turned out that this guy was robbing a RANDOM house, so it could have easily been me and my family! Scared to death!

I still sleep with a cricket bat under my pillow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci