• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Scout325

BackBoyz~

Diamond
Reaction score
О нет, хоть я и русский, но я не люблю свое сообщество SG. Все время, когда я играл в Minecraft, я смотрел на таких игроков как ты, Stealthy, Sevy, Frizzy. Но сейчас, ты уходишь, я очень жалею об этом, но скорее всего это просто необдуманный выбор, ведь можно просто сделать новый аккаунт, новый ник и играть дальше. Очень жаль, что ты ушел, ну раз уж это случилось, то помни что многие русские игроки, как я, которые были в иностранных кланах, помнят тебя и никогда не забудут.
Спасибо тебе за все ♥. Удачи в личной жизни.

EastPredator

Quantum
Reaction score
I've never been sad lately. But once it happened then it should be. I learned this when I went to bed on the top did not believe it, but then I realized that it had to happen.
And I realized that the faded thread that connected the Russian with the European Community. And I was very upset. With luck, EastPredator.
R.I.P

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
my appeal just got denied since Badlion staff think that their anti-cheat is supperior and there can't be any flaws and errors
lmao this is hilarious. anticheat does make mistakes but, however if the person were to appeal it then we would notice the mistakes it has made and unban the person. I've seen it happen before. However, you might just be mad sketchy. It's either that or you were actually hacking.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lmao this is hilarious. anticheat does make mistakes but, however if the person were to appeal it then we would notice the mistakes it has made and unban the person. I've seen it happen before. However, you might just be mad sketchy. It's either that or you were actually hacking.
I recorded myself installing Minecraft and playing on Badlion. After that I asked a Sr Mod if I got any logs on my alt and she said that I did. I'm currently rendering the video and I will ask the Sr Mod to link it to Archy.
When I was hoping to talk to Archy he said that he doesn't want to waste his time on me since I was clearly cheating according to the anti-cheat. I'm more than sure that I will be able to talk to Archy after I upload the video.

Last edited:
Reaction score
О нет, хоть я и русский, но я не люблю свое сообщество SG. Все время, когда я играл в Minecraft, я смотрел на таких игроков как ты, Stealthy, Sevy, Frizzy. Но сейчас, ты уходишь, я очень жалею об этом, но скорее всего это просто необдуманный выбор, ведь можно просто сделать новый аккаунт, новый ник и играть дальше. Очень жаль, что ты ушел, ну раз уж это случилось, то помни что многие русские игроки, как я, которые были в иностранных кланах, помнят тебя и никогда не забудут.
Спасибо тебе за все ♥. Удачи в личной жизни.
cyka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci